• Observer

Limited Time Magic Events (few more lsited) / Fantasy faire

so I got my hands on a magazine called Disneyland line. I believe its for CMs only lol found it in my friends room. anyways it list a few of the Limited time magic events. Dapper Dans Singing Boy Band Songs New Ear Hats Released Monthly to celebrate "year of the Ear" Week long valentines day and independence day celebrations Friday the 13th dance party with Disney villians Oh and it also said that in addition to the princess meet and greet royal hall. it would also have a store called Fairytale Treasures, and a food place called Maurices Treats. and some special additions that will bring the area to life.

Re: Limited Time Magic Events (few more lsited) / Fantasy faire

How'd you get your hands on that magazine? Hmmm...

New ear hats each month? Cool, I can start another collection each month. First Buena Vista Street newspapers, now ear hats. Awesome.

Week long Valentines Day and Independence Day celebrations? I wonder what they will do. New parade perhaps? Nah, that's be too expensive for short term. Possibly new merchandise or food items to be sold in that week?

Friday the 13th of 2013 is in September for anyone curious. One month before Halloween, so it seems fitting.

I'd be checking out those new additions at the Fantasyland Faire. Maybe check out what Maurice is cooking up.

Quote Originally Posted by PozEmerald View Post
    Dapper Dans Singing Boy Band Songs
    Honestly, at first I was very objectionable to this and wanted to say a big fat plain "NO" to this. Then I remember a video I came across a video I remember from a while ago...

The Dapper Dans. Only group of people who make newer songs enjoyable to my ears. (I enjoy oldies of the 40's, 50's, and 60's, but that's a whole other story.) I'd be fine with it as long as it wasn't done on Main Street. I'd rather that they stick to their usual Barbershop Quartet/Disney songs while on Main Street. Other than that, I would be excited to hear a Barbershop Quartet version of any modern song they can throw at me.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• Observer

my friends a cm. she had a one in her room lol

• Queen Elsa

I wonder if the Valentines Day week will start on the 14th all the way to the 20th. Resent I ask is I want to go on the 14th to see Prince Eric but my mom wants to go on the 17th and so if they do the Valentines Day starting the 14th then maybe it can go to at less the 17th which is a Sunday. Have it Thurs. Fri. Sat and Sun.

• Nor Cal AP'er

I cant wait for Friday the 13th!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by PozEmerald View Post
    so I got my hands on a magazine called Disneyland line. I believe its for CMs only lol found it in my friends room. anyways it list a few of the Limited time magic events. Dapper Dans Singing Boy Band Songs New Ear Hats Released Monthly to celebrate "year of the Ear" Week long valentines day and independence day celebrations Friday the 13th dance party with Disney villians Oh and it also said that in addition to the princess meet and greet royal hall. it would also have a store called Fairytale Treasures, and a food place called Maurices Treats. and some special additions that will bring the area to life.
    old news.

In october I was told about more events.
    Giant Ice Castle in Times Square Kicks Off ?Limited Time Magic? at Disney Parks Disney Parks Blog

A new area of the park selling food and merchandise? Not going to dig up that news, but it's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    New ear hats each month? Cool, I can start another collection each month. First Buena Vista Street newspapers, now ear hats. Awesome.
    Since we've already started the first month of the year, guess what, new hats are already out.
    Five New Disney Couture Ear Hats Kick Off ?Year of the Ear? at Disney Parks Disney Parks Blog

• Observer

geez I was just reporting what I read... no need to be rude and sarcastic

• Minion

There are two Friday the 13ths this year, one in September and one in December. Wonder if they'll be doing something on both days.

• Observer

why dance party though... coundnt it be like "Villians Take Over!" kinda thing... something where u can meet and greet with them instead of watching them dance to bad music *dancing wit Disney*.