Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    386

    About the CA wheel......

    Does anyone here know what company build the CA wheel, and is there anyplace that lists the specs on it? Thanks....

  2. #2

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    It's called Mickey's Fun Wheel. Look it up, I'm sure wikipedia will give you that information.

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    386

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It's called Mickey's Fun Wheel. Look it up, I'm sure wikipedia will give you that information.
    I know what its call, DUH ! If your not willing to help my question, why leave a comment? Feeling overly good about yourself?

  4. #4

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Wow. No need to be a jerk man.

  5. #5

    • Back in Black
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    130

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    I know what its call, DUH ! If your not willing to help my question, why leave a comment? Feeling overly good about yourself?
    Lets all take a step back and take a deep breath... Swampy was just trying to point you in the right direction, and made sure everyone who might be reading/taking part in this discussion knew what you were talking about... "CA Wheel" might not be a name someone associates with Mickey's Fun Wheel.

    Since you DIDN'T take him up on his suggestion, Wikipedia DOES note that Mickey's Fun Wheel was designed by Walt Disney Imagineering and built by the Waagner-Biro corporation.
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

    ---That goat has dynamite!---

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Quote Originally Posted by redrhino54 View Post
    Does anyone here know what company build the CA wheel, and is there anyplace that lists the specs on it? Thanks....
    Intamin AG

    Coaster Wheel > Giant Wheels >

  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    101

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Quote Originally Posted by redrhino54 View Post
    I know what its call, DUH ! If your not willing to help my question, why leave a comment? Feeling overly good about yourself?

    How dare he try to teach a man how to fish.

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    286

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Modern Kid: "GIMME A FISH"
    Modern Parent: "Now dear, what do say?"
    Modern Kid: "GIMME A FISH NOW, YOU {}%#*]}#^%{}*#%}{] !"
    (Modern Kid savagely attacks Modern Parent with blunt object)

    Modern Parent: "(weakly) Here you go, darling. I'm sorry I didn't give you the fish immediately, I'll give you FIVE fishes next time, okay?"
    Madge, obsessive Disney freak!
    How everyone sounds singing "Let It Go"

  9. #9

    • враг народа
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,156
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias1955 View Post
    Lets all take a step back and take a deep breath... Swampy was just trying to point you in the right direction, and made sure everyone who might be reading/taking part in this discussion knew what you were talking about... "CA Wheel" might not be a name someone associates with Mickey's Fun Wheel.
    I assumed this was about another proposed giant wheel like the London Eye.

  10. #10

    • Beach Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after
    Posts
    10,663

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Quote Originally Posted by redrhino54 View Post
    Does anyone here know what company build the CA wheel, and is there anyplace that lists the specs on it? Thanks....
    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It's called Mickey's Fun Wheel. Look it up, I'm sure wikipedia will give you that information.
    Actually, this person did answer your question and it should have been to you satisfaction. You asked "...is there anyplace that lists the specs on it?" And you were directed to Wikipedia. I think that answers your question. If you had asked "Can anyone tell me the specs on it?" And you were given that answer I would have been ticked off too. So to me your response was a little bit confusing.

    And the poster telling you it was Mickeys Fun Wheel is only helping you more, because if you look for something under CA Wheel you're not going to find the information you're looking for.
    Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 01-17-2013 at 07:37 AM.

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    658

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Actually, this person did answer your question and it should have been to you satisfaction. You asked "...is there anyplace that lists the specs on it?" And you were directed to Wikipedia. I think that answers your question. If you had asked "Can anyone tell me the specs on it?" And you were given that answer I would have been ticked off too. So to me your response was a little bit confusing.

    And the poster telling you it was Mickeys Fun Wheel is only helping you more, because if you look for something under CA Wheel you're not going to find the information you're looking for.

    Hey, hey, hey....go easy, this is no place for common sense and rationale....

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    386

    Re: About the CA wheel......

    Well, thanks for all your smart alex answers. Let me clear something up. I was asking for my neighbors kid who has down syndrome, he asked me to ask it on here, since i help him read the posts on here to exersize his reading and spelling abilities, which are limited. I print the posts out, then enlarge the letters, so he can see them. Wikipedia puts too much junk before, in, and after the sentences. This is one post i wont be showing him. Maybe i need to find a differant Disney forum for him. You people are too busy shining your pins and making yourselves feel important. PSSSTTT....YOUR NOT !!

Similar Threads

  1. So- we know what the guys want- how about the girls?
    By Nephythys in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 08:36 PM
  2. News About The Search For A New CEO
    By desertdweller in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:22 AM
  3. "What About the Children?!"
    By Gemini Cricket in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 01:55 PM
  4. It's all about the details!
    By LiTtLeMeRmAiD in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 04:58 PM
  5. A couple of technical questions about the boards...
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 06:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •