About the CA wheel......

Does anyone here know what company build the CA wheel, and is there anyplace that lists the specs on it? Thanks....

• Under that tree again!

Re: About the CA wheel......

It's called Mickey's Fun Wheel. Look it up, I'm sure wikipedia will give you that information.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It's called Mickey's Fun Wheel. Look it up, I'm sure wikipedia will give you that information.
    I know what its call, DUH ! If your not willing to help my question, why leave a comment? Feeling overly good about yourself?

Wow. No need to be a jerk man.

• Back in Black

I know what its call, DUH ! If your not willing to help my question, why leave a comment? Feeling overly good about yourself?
    Lets all take a step back and take a deep breath... Swampy was just trying to point you in the right direction, and made sure everyone who might be reading/taking part in this discussion knew what you were talking about... "CA Wheel" might not be a name someone associates with Mickey's Fun Wheel.

Since you DIDN'T take him up on his suggestion, Wikipedia DOES note that Mickey's Fun Wheel was designed by Walt Disney Imagineering and built by the Waagner-Biro corporation.
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

Quote Originally Posted by redrhino54 View Post
    Does anyone here know what company build the CA wheel, and is there anyplace that lists the specs on it? Thanks....
    Intamin AG

Coaster Wheel > Giant Wheels >

How dare he try to teach a man how to fish.

Modern Kid: "GIMME A FISH"
    Modern Parent: "Now dear, what do say?"
    Modern Kid: "GIMME A FISH NOW, YOU {}%#*]}#^%{}*#%}{] !"
    (Modern Kid savagely attacks Modern Parent with blunt object)

Modern Parent: "(weakly) Here you go, darling. I'm sorry I didn't give you the fish immediately, I'll give you FIVE fishes next time, okay?"
    Madge, obsessive Disney freak!
    How everyone sounds singing "Let It Go"

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1955 View Post
    Lets all take a step back and take a deep breath... Swampy was just trying to point you in the right direction, and made sure everyone who might be reading/taking part in this discussion knew what you were talking about... "CA Wheel" might not be a name someone associates with Mickey's Fun Wheel.
    I assumed this was about another proposed giant wheel like the London Eye.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Actually, this person did answer your question and it should have been to you satisfaction. You asked "...is there anyplace that lists the specs on it?" And you were directed to Wikipedia. I think that answers your question. If you had asked "Can anyone tell me the specs on it?" And you were given that answer I would have been ticked off too. So to me your response was a little bit confusing.

And the poster telling you it was Mickeys Fun Wheel is only helping you more, because if you look for something under CA Wheel you're not going to find the information you're looking for.
    Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 01-17-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Actually, this person did answer your question and it should have been to you satisfaction. You asked "...is there anyplace that lists the specs on it?" And you were directed to Wikipedia. I think that answers your question. If you had asked "Can anyone tell me the specs on it?" And you were given that answer I would have been ticked off too. So to me your response was a little bit confusing.

And the poster telling you it was Mickeys Fun Wheel is only helping you more, because if you look for something under CA Wheel you're not going to find the information you're looking for.

Hey, hey, hey....go easy, this is no place for common sense and rationale....

Well, thanks for all your smart alex answers. Let me clear something up. I was asking for my neighbors kid who has down syndrome, he asked me to ask it on here, since i help him read the posts on here to exersize his reading and spelling abilities, which are limited. I print the posts out, then enlarge the letters, so he can see them. Wikipedia puts too much junk before, in, and after the sentences. This is one post i wont be showing him. Maybe i need to find a differant Disney forum for him. You people are too busy shining your pins and making yourselves feel important. PSSSTTT....YOUR NOT !!