Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Back in Black

Re: Would you be in favor of a Jules Verne adventure themed land to replace all of TL

That is there, not here.
    I don't disagree, but I was just stating that it works as a theme in general. I'm definitely in the camp for keeping Tomorrowland around, just trying to make a point that steampunk/Jules Verne style isn't all that bad separately, even if you aren't a steampunk "dork."
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

• Banned User

Re: Would you be in favor of a Jules Verne adventure themed land to replace all of TL

What Tomorrowland needs is a very obvious feeling that you've been transported into a place that literally comes from the future. How is this achieved. Almost entirely by DESIGN.

While Tomorrowland '67 got a lot of this right, since that particular design style is a bit antiquated, it needs a newer look, using newer materials in some cases, and entirely different concepts in others. Tomorrowland should always have that "WOW! Look at THAT!" feeling.

Here's some good places to get some ideas (keep in mind; not all of these are applicable to Tomorrowland, but you get an idea of the sense of design style that Tomorrowland should have) -

100 Amazing Futuristic Design Concepts We Wish Were Real | Webdesigner Depot

125+ Unbelievable Futuristic Design Concepts That Inspire Creativity

20 Futuristic Industrial Design Concepts

Modern House Designs - Futuristic Homes | Trendir

Unbuilt Buildings: 12 Awesome Future Architectural Designs | WebUrbanist

15 Futuristic Architecture Designs (CLUSTER)

From Architecture To Science Fiction - 93 Buildings

• Disneyland 19 year APH

I say no to Discoveryland because that not what Tomorrowland is about. The current and the previous versions have fallen of the trail of the theme because of a signal shut down. I think we need to go back to the future of motion because the entire land seems to fit that theme almost perfectly. Just fix people mover and replace Innoventions. The problem over all with Tomorrowland is the company has to keep up with making new advancements and that would mean WDI would continually keep redoing the area to stay up-to-date (or should I say stay-up-to-future). I would not like to see more addition of Star Wars to the parks we already have Star Tours and the Jedi Training academy and I don’t think that Tomorrowland needs to become a Star Wars land. I would like to see some sort-of Carrousel of Progress type ride return if not the current one at MK but maybe a new one with maybe new scenes or something to kind of bring tie the original tomorrowland idea of Keep Moving Forward.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• formerly very helpful

Just to say, it's amazing how much I would accept, and welcome, if they would just build it WELL. With incredible quality and originality. With attractions that were exciting, fun, and immersive. In a way that still spelled out fun for the whole family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12