• Mistress of Evil

Question Can anyone 100% confirm what the staus is re: Lilly Belle rides during MSS Refurb?

I am hearing so many conflicting reports...I am hoping someone in the parks can confirm this for me.
    I have heard that there are no rides offered on the Lilly Belle during the refurb.
    I have heard that they are not sure if they are offering rides, but you can inquire at the NO Station.
    I have heard they are, and you need to inquire at the TL Station.

I do not want to send anyone on a wild goose chase, but hope someone can confirm what exactly is the status of the Lilly Belle during the Main Street Station refurb?

Thanks!

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Re: Can anyone 100% confirm what the staus is re: Lilly Belle rides during MSS Refurb

I do know they are only two trains now. And those trains are almost alway emptie
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• Chief Troublemaker

Re: Can anyone 100% confirm what the staus is re: Lilly Belle rides during MSS Refurb

I called and was told by a CM that the Lilly Belle will be running 'occasionally' during the refurb, but there is no set schedule and they are unable to say exactly when she will be running.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I called and was told by a CM that the Lilly Belle will be running 'occasionally' during the refurb, but there is no set schedule and they are unable to say exactly when she will be running.
    This was the answer I would always get when I asked about riding the Lilly Belle on normal non-refurb days lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    This was the answer I would always get when I asked about riding the Lilly Belle on normal non-refurb days lol
    Well, Poo! And I specifically asked twice "This is for during the refurb, right?" and she answered 'Yes'. Back to square one, I guess!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Did they happen to say, from what station?