Question Halloween Time/Party

I am taking my little one to DL for the first time in October. She will be 2 1/2. I have been there at Halloween and love the decorations and know she will too. My question is: Is the special party worth the extra money? Will she enjoy it? Is it so crowded that it is not worth it? I have never done the party.... Any help would be great...

Re: Halloween Time/Party

i think she will enjoy it. I would HIGHLY suggest going to one of the parties that is early in the month and on a tues or wed night. the later in the month it gets the more crowded andf annoying it can be. We have gone there for the past 3
    years for halloweentime and truly love it. cant make it this year due to school schedules but if we could we would

• I am not a Krusty Krab

She will be free btw

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    She will be free btw
    Thank you! We are thinking of going the first weekend in October. Anyone else know anything about the party? Any other experiences?

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

There are special Halloween themed fireworks, a short parade type deal, and many areas to get candy or wait and see Disney characters in 'costume' for Halloween. Those are the main offerings not happening in general daytime operation. I went two years ago and enjoyed it, just not as elaborate as the Florida offering: but it does offer a less-crowded park in general besides the festive lighting and entertainments, so rides easier to get on in many cases as well.

We went last year for the first time. We had lots of fun, no kids just us two. It was not overly crowded, it was fun seeing all the costumes everyone was wearing. Very safe environment for young ones.
    I recommend to bring larger bags, like the recycable ones you can buy at the grocery store or even at Disneyland. They hand out little bags for the candy when you first walk in. These little bags are way too small. The little bags are nice as you go through the candy stations but they fill up fast, so we would dump the little bags into the larger bags. Me and my wife took home about 10 lbs of candy total.
    Do a search here for some of the different threads about the past parties you will get some real good information.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I can't wait. I have finally made the hotel reservation for October that will finally allow me to be in Disneyland during Halloweentime.