Wink Which Character Dining experiences are the best at Disneyland?!?

My family and I are heading to DL this coming May and I'd like to take my kids to at least a couple of the Character Dining restaurants while we're there!!! Are there certain Character Dining experiences that are better than others?!?

Re: Which Character Dining experiences are the best at Disneyland?!?

For us one of our favorite things to do is a character breakfast at Storytellers Cafe the morning that we are heading home. It's outside the park at the Grand CA, but because of the characters it's almost like an extra day in the parks/a good last taste of Disney magic before heading home. They also offer the flexibility of buffet or normal ordering.

In general I feel that all the character dining I've experienced has been really fun. I would recommend reading the descriptions to see which ones are the best fit as each one features a different set of characters.

• Mistress of Evil

I don't know if you have any girls, but one of our favorite meals is lunch or dinner at Ariel's Grotto.
    We also enjoy the Minnie and Friends breakfast in the park.

• They call me the Mayor...

I think the best bang for your buck is PCH grill, they have a pretty good buffet and you get to see Mickey and Minnie, and usually Daisy, Pluto and Stitch. They also have little show moments with kid participation. Storyteller's in my opinion has the best food, and the character selection is more a woodsy theme. Koda, Kenai, Chip, Dale, Terk, Meeko. Both of these restaurants only have characters during breakfast.
    Pour still another glass,
    In Pinacoladaberg.
    Coconut milk with a pineapple splash.
    Donít forget that the Rum comes third!

• Lost Boy

It really depends on what characters you want to see. Our favorite is Chip and Dale's breakfast at Storytellers. We *love* all the characters that are normally there (although still not sure how exactly Terk fits in with all the NA forest friends LOL) and the food is really good. We see Mickey, Minnie, and the other "VIPs" enough that we don't care if they are at a character meal or not..
    Have a magical day!
    Jon

Visit Disney Character Central for tons of Disney Character and park pictures and information: Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney Resort

• The doctor is in

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Pete View Post
    I think the best bang for your buck is PCH grill, they have a pretty good buffet and you get to see Mickey and Minnie, and usually Daisy, Pluto and Stitch. They also have little show moments with kid participation.
    This is the only character dining experience I have had and it was pretty enjoyable. I got my picture taken with Mickey and Stitch. Daisy and Minnie were walking around visiting tables, as well.

And I must say the breakfast buffet was pretty awesome. There was a lot of variety.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.