• Sock Puppet

YAY! I'm going to Disneyland!!!

My gorgeous lady, just bought us a pair of deluxe annual passes with parking!!!! Going friday night,, Is she a keeper? 5'7", 110 lbs, smoking hot, and wielding annual passes while in a miniskirt,, life could not get better. Except it did, and does,,, she had a hot roast beef sandwich on a plate. I kid you not. All the whining and nagging and complaining of the past, was erased in 15 seconds.
    My 2 1/2 year old daughter will see fantasmic for the first time, after watching a blurry WMA video of it, at her request, every night for the last 6 months. We shall go after work,, 7- 7:30,, ride pan, pirates maybe, see fantasmic, ride a thing or 2 then leave.
    So cool, to not rush, just show up for 2-3 hours, have an outing, and go home 40 minutes away.

It will get us out of the house as a family,on a regular basis, and have some fun,, for very little cost in the long run (hell, brunch at the wharf runs us $80 for 1 sunday morning!!)

I'm so happy!
    Join with me in hooray!
    My first annual pass!
    What should we do now, as AP holders? I very much one for parking it at a bench, for a few hours to just people watch. Now that I'm not rushed for time, what do AP people do to just chill out? secrets? better food?

I apoligize, but more than anything I am gloating..

Heh! Congratulations! I totally know the feeling! Last July was the first time in my life I'd ever gotten an AP, and I was so excited!

Have fun! Oh and Hooray!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Enjoy! I would used it to take more time and the park and enjoy yourself. Try to do something new of different everytime you go, so you can get the full experiance of it all.

Also, I have found that short spurts work best, a few hours at a time. If you try to do too many long haul days, the park tend to seem less special after a while. I know ther are people out there who could go all day every day and never be bored, but when it all starts to seem ordinary, its time to take a DL break!

Have fun- this is the best time to have one- think of all the special days coming up that you get to enjoy!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Metal Head

The first thing you do is find a cast member and tell them you want special treatment, then push your way to the front of every line yelling Im a passholder, Im a passholder. Then ask every concessionaire what the discount is on purchases, when told put the items down and walk away.

sorry just kidding.

Yes relax and enjoy it like a day at the park
    How much longer will it take
    For the world to see.
    We should learn to live
    And simply let it be.
    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

• Minion

Sit on the walls of the Rivers of America. Go on Winnie the Pooh or Heimlich's Chew Chew Train several times in a row. Lay on the floor of the animation studio. Take your time at the Pizza Port. Befriend CMs. Watch Fantasmic from the Hungry Bear.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Watch Fantasmic from the Hungry Bear.
    I NEVER thought of that .... does it get very crowded???
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Defeats the Huns

There usually isn't ANYONE at the Hungry Bear during Fantasmic because you can't actually see the show from there. You can only see the side where the characters go and load their barges. So you'll see the monkeys load and unload and then Ariel get on her rock. It's fun because if they see you waving, they usually wave back.

I'd also suggest taking rides on the Disneyland Railroad when it's open again... just a complete round trip to relax. Always fun for me.

• That's Hawt

I like the idea of the DLRR ... sounds fun I will have to try that
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    That's true, I wached an entire fantasmic from the bridge across from Splash and it was so awesome- the characters definitely wave back and you get to see the MT and Columbia up close- I definitely recommend that!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Minion

Yeah, you can't see anything but you can hear the music and watch the characters run to the front (if Mark Twain's down). Plus you get to see Prince Eric carry Ariel out to the float!! It's awesome, I can't believe I'd never thought of it before a couple weeks ago.