Disneyland Podcasts

I found an old, closed thread so hopefully it's ok to start a new one. Looking for suggestions on a good Disneyland focused podcast. Although I'm a So Cal resident, I've typically focused on WDW podcasts...most likely because I spent alot of time at the local So Cal parks over the years and needed a way to get my WDW fix. Anyways, hoping that someone can provide some suggestions. Without naming names, have tried a couple and was either underwhelmed by the hosts or they became a bit stale after awhile. Appreciate the help in advance!

Re: Disneyland Podcasts

I would recommend WEDWay Radio - they do a good job of balancing both coasts, and doing a lot of deep history. Moustalgia tends to be rampantly negative and it's hard to listen to; same with Disney Hipsters. Hope this helps!

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Here on Mice Chat Communcore Weekly is perty good. I do find that when I hear of something from WDW I have to do a little research it get all the information (including what it looks like)
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

I love Mousetalgia. Good info and intelligent discussions.

The Sweep Spot, Dole Whips and Dark Rides, Jungle Cruise (adult) and Mice Cast (adult) are my Disneyland podcast rotation.

• Tom Bricker

I do a podcast called ISO 5571 about WDW/DLR and photography. It's not for everyone (or even most people). I don't know that I would categorize it as "good" either!

WEDWay Radio, WEDWay Now, and Mousetalgia are the Disneyland podcasts to which I listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbot217 View Post
    I would recommend WEDWay Radio - they do a good job of balancing both coasts, and doing a lot of deep history. Moustalgia tends to be rampantly negative and it's hard to listen to; same with Disney Hipsters. Hope this helps!

Love Wedway, probably my favorite. Matt and Nate are great at what they do and I hope they don't become two big. Which leads me to....

Others I listen to: Inside the Magic, WDW Radio Show, WDW News Today...all for WDW news.

Tried but didn't work out for various reasons: Mousetalgia, Disney Hipsters, Disneyland Today, Window to the Magic. May have to give Mousestalgia and DL Today another shot.

Loved WTTM when it was focused on capturing the park sounds but then a) PB "evolved" and added too much other content and the small fun show lost it's charm and b) they continued to defend Dave O'Neal of Extinct Attractions. I couldn't support them anymore at that point. Really miss Jeff's Meandering Mouse podcast. Great live content and some humor injected as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFigment View Post
    I do a podcast called ISO 5571 about WDW/DLR and photography. It's not for everyone (or even most people). I don't know that I would categorize it as "good" either!

WEDWay Radio, WEDWay Now, and Mousetalgia are the Disneyland podcasts to which I listen.
    Hi Tom...have listened to your show a few time and it's very good. Unfortunately, as you say, it's focus on photography (your photos are amazing) are outside of my core interests. If I can ever figure out how to properly use my Canon T2i, I may venture back one day though : )

I'd like to second the vote for Mousetalgia - I listened to a lot of Disneyland podcasts and I really think it's the best IMO!
    Disneyland AP & go as often as I can! DL Paris March 2002 WDW Dec. 2007 & Jan. 2013 Tokyo DL & Sea April 2009
    To Do: DCL Alaska 2014; Hong Kong Disneyland, you're next; Shanghai Disney, see you in 2016!
    GROUNDHOG DAY: WDW and DLR in the same day: 2/2/13
    My Stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite