Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "OZ the Great and Powerful" extended 4D Preview coming to MuppetVision Bldg

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    . But I don't want to see the excellent Muppets 3D more than twice a year,
    so I'm grateful to see new things in that venue for limited runs a few times a year.
    That's totally understandable for those with APs, or other means to go multiple times a year. But for other people, like me, who only go once a year, or once every few years, it's really frustrating to not be able to watch MuppetVision because a trailer for some other movie is playing. I like the idea of restoring MuppetVision and have these previews show in a different building made specifically for that.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Quote Originally Posted by theworldneedscolor View Post
    That's totally understandable for those with APs, or other means to go multiple times a year. But for other people, like me, who only go once a year, or once every few years, it's really frustrating to not be able to watch MuppetVision because a trailer for some other movie is playing. I like the idea of restoring MuppetVision and have these previews show in a different building made specifically for that.
    I totally sympathize with you. These marketing previews are getting tiresome. And that's all they are, a marketing tool. Use the Millionaire soundstage for these.
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

• Seasick

Yes, there are other places they could show previews for movies.

Muppet Vision is past its prime, and it's time for a new attraction to take it's place, but emphasis on the word attraction. Closing down an attraction to show commercials is just not okay in my book.

Couldn't they alternate between previews and showing the Muppets anyway? Half a day for each or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12