Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

"OZ the Great and Powerful" extended 4D Preview coming to MuppetVision Bldg

Uggggghhhh, not another Muppetvision makeover.

From Mousenifo.com:

Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 01-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: "OZ the Great and Powerful" extended 4D Preview coming to MuppetVision Bldg

woot! I liked the other ones they had. I am looking forward to the OZ movie, the previews look amazing.

Cool...look forward to it. Thanks for posting!

• -

I really wish they would either restore Muppetvision, get a new Muppet film, or put in a new permanent attraction. The every-few-months movie ad idea is getting old.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

•   
    • Minion

Should be cool to see. I wish they could find a better purpse for that area though Muppetvision Monster's inc and the street parties are tired to me and the empty soundstage they use for MISC promotions.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Haha....I mean to me it's just funny how done they are with the Muppets Attraction...and keep replacing it with previews from a movie film..that will be in 3D..if people want to see it in 3D..THEY WILL

Please tell me this won't be here late March! I missed the Muppets in October because of Frankenweenie, and I would hate to miss it again. MuppetVision is my favorite attraction in all of DCA, and this is most likely our last trip to Disneyland for the next 5-10 years

• Diva Extrodinaire

It was fine with the first Prep and Landing and Tron, but I am sick of this. I think they should refurbish the film and theatre in time for the Muppet movie sequel.
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• Minion

I wonder what the people in the camp of rotating-shows think of this use of the Muppetvision theatre. Is it different because Muppetvision is far superior to Captain EO (according to some? many? most?) that showing previews is a bad idea? Or is the idea of previews and not complete stories a bad one?

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I really wish they would either restore Muppetvision, get a new Muppet film, or put in a new permanent attraction. The every-few-months movie ad idea is getting old.
    So having new things is getting old?
    I've liked the extended previews they've shown, and I'm looking forward to OZ.
    The temporary films also make me appreciate the Muppet 3D movie, which has aged well, in my opinion. But I don't want to see the excellent Muppets 3D more than twice a year,
    so I'm grateful to see new things in that venue for limited runs a few times a year.

I wouldn't mind if they moved in Philharmagic because being able to see that in Anaheim would give me another reason to NOT go to WDW.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 01-23-2013 at 06:10 AM.

• I'm from Canada eh!

They should re-vamp Muppet vision and use the vacant stage 18 for these shows. I get why they did it before, but with he new Muppet movie, they have proven that the Muppet's still have a presence...

I'm more opposed to substituting commercials and pure marketing material for real, bespoke entertainment in the parks. Showing a special edit sneak preview for an upcoming movie as the main attraction isn't the same as rotating different movies through the Main Street Cinema or creating a new film to play in Soarin' every ten years or so.
    ~ Erik

• Not on the Jedi Council

I would agree with everyone here. Maybe it's time to create a 3D capable theater just for Sneak Previews, and do the facade up in the style of a movie palace instead of the Stage 18 motif.

• SUPERlurker

Next Limited Time Magic event:
    The Return of MuppetVision 3D!

• Hooter!

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererPHD View Post
    Next Limited Time Magic event:
    The Return of MuppetVision 3D!
    Hahaha! Touché!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast