Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Diva Extrodinaire

Re: CM mentions some updates to Character Meet and Greets, and area openings.

So we will be able to meet Pocahontas?

I think that it was smart to Jasmine and Tiana in more appropriate lands, but it would have been fun to have Merida be around with the other Princesses. I'm guessing Mulan and Pocahontas would just be here, or can they just put her in Big Thunder Trail?
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• Back in Black

I've decided, unrealistically, that I won't be happy unless Gaston is available for m&g frequently. I'm talking strutting around like the Fantasy Faire was built for him​.
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by MTdizzle94 View Post
    So we will be able to meet Pocahontas?

I think that it was smart to Jasmine and Tiana in more appropriate lands, but it would have been fun to have Merida be around with the other Princesses. I'm guessing Mulan and Pocahontas would just be here, or can they just put her in Big Thunder Trail?
    If Disney builds a permanent meet and greet for every Princess, DL would be half meet and greets. It's nice we have some rides and places to eat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1955 View Post
    I've decided, unrealistically, that I won't be happy unless Gaston is available for m&g frequently. I'm talking strutting around like the Fantasy Faire was built for him​.
    In reality I would like some characters be more rare, such as these listed above. Have a few events per year, as they are basically doing now, to meet them. This keep the characters rare, and the events special.

• Back in Black

In reality I would like some characters be more rare, such as these listed above. Have a few events per year, as they are basically doing now, to meet them. This keep the characters rare, and the events special.
    Honestly, me too. I was just being a little facetious because I remember getting him to sign my autograph book as a kid, and him saying "I don't normally read books, but for this I'll make an exception." So, naturally, he became a favorite.
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

• Disneyland 20 year APH

I am just worried about the Oasis. Having a meet and greet there is just silly. that area is a stage and having people line up to meet Aladdin and Geninie just sad. Pocahontas so get her own meet and great area but that won't happen until the do something with cascade peak. What if they put the indian village back in along the trial and have the village be the meet and great location? It would give viablity it it and mix together the petting zoo into the theme and you got a great idea. I think that its time to move Aladdin out and maybe place Carl from Up into Adventureland since he embraces the theming perfectly.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123