• Sock Puppet

She really likes what she does

I went to a private party tonight at Disneyland, I was invited by a friend of mine. The party went from 4 pm to 1 am and all of disneyland was ours, or at least it belonged to the company he works for. It was around 930 and we were in tomorrowland waiting for the train to come around, they had only 1 running tonight. So we're sitting there and my mother asks the conductor a question, it was answered and the conversation picked up a little, the conductor was talking to my little niece and nephew, throwing suggestions out there and what attractions to ride, she was proud of my niece for being able to ride snow white and not get scared. Shes been with the company for a little over 6 years, normally a Thunder Mountain CM but because of its refurb shes being cross trained across the park. Anyways, I didnt really talk too much, I just let the conversation find its way and I was more of a listener just taking stuff in so to speak. But I did notice(and very quickly) that this cast member was just so full of life and every question asked it was like she was excited it got asked, she was just a good person and its CMs like her who want people to keep coming back. She was sent to disney world for a few weeks and the way that she spoke of it, it was like the greatst thing she had ever done. She never half answered anything, when asked about her job it was nothing but great things... These are the CMs I enjoy running into when I visit, I wanted to leave a compliment at city hall but it had a line, I definitly wanted to get it out there though what my experience was like. I would post her name but am unsure of what the rules are on this website reguarding that

• Selfie Expert

Re: She really likes what she does

So nice to hear of a positive CM experience, and I am super envious of your private party! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Disneyland 19 year APH

You can still share. Send a comment on the Disneyland website. Give the same info the will ask of you in park. Concern or complement, CM's name, location, time, job, and why did you want to submit this. Also consider putting date and list the time in military. If the online section does not submit it for you than save the info for your next trip down. The CMs in City Hall/Guest Relations will still gladly take the report. I always do like hearing praises from the parks. I always keep an eye out for those CMs who do make my day.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• Minion

I like when CM's are like that. Heck. I like it when any worker is like that. Glad you had a positive experience.

• I'm from Canada eh!

The CM's that love their job are the backbone of that park and the guest experiance. Nice story.

• The doctor is in

Send an email to Disney about your experience. You will get a response within a week or so.

I had a great experience with a server at Carnation Cafe and I sent an email to Disney and mentioned his name and which day I ate there. I got a response thanking me for my message and it said my compliments would be relayed to his direct supervisor and to him.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Sock Puppet

In a world where MOST people love picking out the negatives in each other, I would have felt guilty if I didn't at least shine some light on a possitive. Iv'e been there and done that, I know what its like working there and Im sure working a private party doesn't make it any better, knowing the way disney schedules she probably had to be back to work this morning at 9 am probably after leaving the park at 2 am

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Is this example the reason why Disneyland is so much better than WDW?
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• -

Quote Originally Posted by brianpinsky View Post
    Is this example the reason why Disneyland is so much better than WDW?
    One of many.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."