Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

What Complaints/Compliments Have You Made at City Hall?

After reading about all of the complaints about the Matterhorn's new ride vehicles, (I'm sure some folks are complaining at City Hall due to bruised tail bones), I'd thought it would be interesting to hear what complaints, and even compliments, people have made? (Or almost made)

I remember complimenting an especially nice castmember with a commendation at City Hall years ago.

• Still Dizzy

Re: What Complaints/Compliments Have You Made at City Hall?

I left a compliment for a wonderful CM at the Blue Sky who was just really knowledgeable & friendly and went out of her way to really detail some of the exhibits being show and interact with us. She was a doll.

• Mistress of Evil

I complimented a CM through City Hall (and followed up with e-mail to Disney) thanks to some incredible service we received on January 2, 2013...
    The CM had noticed our stroller parked next to the ST entrance with a kick A@@ stroller tag that says "This is not the stroller you are looking for...move along" ...There is also a picture of a Stormtrooper on it. Since she appreciated my stroller tag (the girl has good taste), she gave us two Rider Swap passes for ST, and walked us on to Nemo and Buzz (which already had incredible lines due to the holiday time).
    She certainly provided some magic to our trip. I hope we see her again in April.

• The doctor is in

I have made a compliment or complaint directly at City Hall while at the park. I have always sent my feedback via email.

I sent compliments regarding service I received at Carnation Cafe and inside DCA from a CM when I inquired about non-FP viewing for World of Color.
    I complained about the ridiculous elevator situation at Paradise Pier, how disorganized the DCA Magic Morning is when you enter through the Grand Californian gate, and about the new Matterhorn sleds.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I have posted numerous commendations on castmembers who went above and beyond call to make the day special.

The only complaint I have posted was a castmember working Buzz who shoved me to get me into the car he wanted me to get in.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Cherry Tart

I made a complaint when they got rid of the Watch Artist program on Main Street and removed the cast members. I know it wouldn't make much difference but I was really sad to see that program just disappear without warning.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

I complimented This CM at Carnation Cafe and we've remained on good terms since, and I pop in every once and a while to say hi.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

When we were there in October, a CM working the ride told my mom to take her purse on Splash Mountain. Of course, it got extremely wet. The next day we were getting our photos taken by a Photopass photographer, and when he saw the purse and told him the story he was outraged. He told us to immediately go to City Hall and see what they could do for us. We hadn't thought of this before, because we assumed they could do nothing, but we followed his recommendation and went. Not only would they not do anything, but the girl was really rude about it. Very disappointed in the customer service we received there.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by theworldneedscolor View Post
    When we were there in October, a CM working the ride told my mom to take her purse on Splash Mountain. Of course, it got extremely wet. The next day we were getting our photos taken by a Photopass photographer, and when he saw the purse and told him the story he was outraged. He told us to immediately go to City Hall and see what they could do for us. We hadn't thought of this before, because we assumed they could do nothing, but we followed his recommendation and went. Not only would they not do anything, but the girl was really rude about it. Very disappointed in the customer service we received there.
    Wow. Why did the CM tell your Mom to take her purse on Splash Mountain?!? It should be obvious to CMs that guests can get drenched!

I know, right? She asked them what to do, because we hadn't been on in years and she didn't want it to get wet, and they said just take it on. Somebody wasn't wearing their thinking cap that morning

• Cunning infiltrator

There are many other complaints and compliments that I wanted to make at City Hall. But, I'd never had the time or chance once when I am there. Once the park closes, the people I go with will often complain and not to stay after midnight at Main Street USA, they just want to go home! That's why I prefer going alone, but I never experience the park alone before.
    Last edited by LangenFox; 01-25-2013 at 07:36 PM.

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

• The doctor is in

I also sent a rather lengthy email regarding my experience on Splash Mountain back in October when the CM loading us put us in the log with 3 rather overweight men. Needless to say we got drenched from head to toe. I sent an email inquiring if SM had a weight limit and described my experience. Oddly enough I never got a response to that email.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• formerly very helpful

I made a complaint at City Hall directed at Paul Pressler when they closed down Country Bears.

• Disney Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    I made a complaint at City Hall directed at Paul Pressler when they closed down Country Bears.
    <3 <3 <3

• Disneyland 19 year APH

I complained just this week that Space Mt need mantience work.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast