Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: 1/26/13 - Mega update upload

BSC CM said it will have 2 queues. Also, looking at the floor plan, it looks like there are 6 rooms divided into 2 groups of 3 by a central wall. I'm suspecting that during busy times they will have duplicate experiences - 2 Cinderellas, 2 Auroras, and 2 Ariels to cycle more people through.

IMG_3963 by socal_ron, on Flickr

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    BSC CM said it will have 2 queues. Also, looking at the floor plan, it looks like there are 6 rooms divided into 2 groups of 3 by a central wall. I'm suspecting that during busy times they will have duplicate experiences - 2 Cinderellas, 2 Auroras, and 2 Ariels to cycle more people through.
    Using the photo I'll point out what I see.

-Firstly yes there is double capacity, you enter the first room and in some drawing a greeter at a podium directs you left or right to the Princess rooms
    -At the top of the circular plaza is a red bush, it looks like you can enter the maze to the right, or bypass it to the left, which is why I suggest the bypass could be for FP or some type of HCA entrance, although the queue should handle scooters.
    -On the right of the red bush is the main entrance
    -You can go into the covered area(with the strait maze) and veer left and up to the Royal Hall entrance
    -You can go into the main entrance and directly right onto the curved pathway, around the first curve near the white walkway and into the covered building for a medium length queue
    -You can go into the main entrance and directly right onto the curvered path following it up to the top of the drawing and then into the back of the covered area. This would use the full maze.
    -I'm not sure but you may be able to go in the main entrance and in the covered area to the right switch back once and up, but this inner path is sloped and I'm not sure a hole in the chains can be made without a step

• Doombuggy Rider

WOW - what an awesome update !

I can't wait to see how Big Thunder Mountain turns out ... I'm still "meh" about the Princess Faire area (I will miss Carnation Plaza with its live swing music & dancing) & hope it does not intrude on Frontierland behind it (what about that secret entrance that leads into Frontierland thru Rancho Del Zocalo past their bathrooms? I guess that will be gone now) ...

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

• Minion

The way I understand it, the tunnel to RdZ is still there between the meet & greet exit and the new shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12