Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Limited Time Magic - Ear Hats

I am seeing them listed on an online store. They are listed as new Year with the Ear heasbands. The one on your link is the minnie hat one. I bought that in May 2012.

New Disney Store Arrivals for February 1, 2013 (6 Items) - StitchKingdom.com

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    I am seeing them listed on an online store. They are listed as new Year with the Ear heasbands. The one on your link is the minnie hat one. I bought that in May 2012.

New Disney Store Arrivals for February 1, 2013 (6 Items) - StitchKingdom.com

I just saw those on Disney Store Online & I'm sure I've seen the purple crown one online before just like you bought the Minnie hat one last year. It says "Part of our Limited Time Magic - Year of the Ear Collection" in the sales blurb for those items. I just think it's a shame that they seem to be recycling for 'year of the ear'. I'm also surprised that they're offering them online since they aren't offering the other 'year of the ear' hats online.

I guess I was hoping that there were going to be new, 'only in the park' ears offered. I'm planning on getting the polka dot with veil ears, if they have any left. It just would have been nice to have park only, February ears for my February trip. Oh well, that's a 'first world problem' and I'm just glad I'm going!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Yes I was hoping too they would be all new ears only available at resort locations. So now I am assuming all the ears in the pic (the limited time magic ear main pic) are the ones being "released" this year instead of a random shot of past ears. Because I am pretty sure that Halloween hat one has been around before too. Maybe we will get surprised and there will be heart shaped ears for the Valentine's event but still sorta bummed about this "news" if it is real.

• Selfie Expert

Well that's disappointing if they're recycling previous designs. I really loved the idea of unique, limited edition ears. Hopefully they'll come out with some more!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    When exactly is Bats Day?
    May 5th - so they'd have some time to unveil a good ear hat for us, if they want.

Considering that these current hats are out just in advance of Dapper Day and they fit theme, I will keep my hopes up.

• Selfie Expert

Well, if Gumball Rally is the 4th and Bats Day is the 5th, it might be worth it for me to take more time off work to hit both events... Thanks for the info!!

I think goth-inspired hats would be neat!!

• let's talk Disney, okay!

Im a dude and have a collection of about 25 ears, and I would buy the steampunk one for the design! That is awesome!

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• Selfie Expert

It IS pretty dang awesome. I kept going back on forth on whether I should by them or one of the others, I ended up not buying any, but I was THISCLOSE!

Your avatar made me smile!

• Selfie Expert

Has anyone seen any new ear hats or headbands at the parks for this month? They're advertising them on their limited time magic page, but there's no link on that particular page.

• Selfie Expert

From the Disneyland site:
    Spring Accessories to Wear Anywhere
    2013 is the Year of the Ear! For a limited time during Spring Fling, you can purchase an Oswald The Lucky Rabbit ear hat, available at Oswald's Service Station in Disney California Adventure Park* while supplies last.

Has anyone seen these? Any photos to share?

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    From the Disneyland site:
    Spring Accessories to Wear Anywhere
    2013 is the Year of the Ear! For a limited time during Spring Fling, you can purchase an Oswald The Lucky Rabbit ear hat, available at Oswald's Service Station in Disney California Adventure Park* while supplies last.

Has anyone seen these? Any photos to share?
    I know I saw Oswald ears when we were there last month. Pretty 'standard' black Oswald ears like the 'standard' Mickey ears. If this is what they are offering as part of Year of the Ear I'm sorry, but that's just sad IMHO. After the great start with the designer hat-style ears in January, YotE has gone downhill what with the recycled ear headbands in Feb. Hopefully the Oswald ears they're touting are a limited edition, not the standard ears I saw last month.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Selfie Expert

They've had the plain Oswald ears for quite a while, so I agree I hope they're something more unique!

• Selfie Expert

Looks like they're finally offering an actual LTM ear hat! From the Disney website:

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo

Available Starting May 5, 2013, While Supplies Last
    Celebrate the spirit of Mexico and commemorate the year of the ear all at once with your very own Cinco de Mayo ear hat! Capturing the essence, the colors and the iconic character of Mexico and its festive culture, this Limited Time Magic offering can be found right inside the Fantasyland Mad Hatter, located at Disneyland Park. Don't miss the chance to "cap" off this festive fiesta in style, courtesy of a little Limited Time Magic!

Sorry I can't post the picture from the site, hopefully someone else will, or even better share their own!!

Thoughts?

I know I would love to see an American one, as I'm partial to patriotic offerings. Maybe in July?

• Evil is Sexy

I don't know about the Cinco de Mayo ones, but the Fashionista hats are pretty cool and on sale or... something.
    Fashionista Hats and Vinylmation Figures

Available Starting April 26, 2013, While Supplies Last
    Embrace your inner fashionista! As part of Limited Time Magic at Disneyland Resort, you can fetch 2 fashionable Fascinator hats for only $24! Inspired by beloved Disney characters, come discover this offer at Main Street Mad Hatter at Disneyland Park or World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney District. And if fancy hats aren't your style, stop by D Street at Disneyland Park and take home 4 Mechanical Kingdom Vinylmation figures, all for just $24! Both offers are available for a limited time, and only while supplies last.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Yeah I think it's just a sale... which is weird to me lol They are cute, though!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123