Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• DL Photo Fanatic

Re: Comfy walking shoes that are not Crocs?

Choice of shoes is a personal choice. Different shoes work for different people.

In the winter, I wear some sort of sneaker during the day. My current pair are lightweight Nikes. I have high insteps and I have tried Converse and they just do not have the support I need. At night I change into my Uggs, sooooo comfy.

In the summer my Birkenstocks are great, but by 5pm I'm ready for sneakers or something more cushy. I also will wear some Keen-like shoes I got from a sporting goods store. When wet, they dry very fast. There's nothing worse than shoes that won't dry when doing a lot of walking.

By the way, even if they are sprayed or waterproofing, Uggs are NOT waterproof. If rain is in the forecast, plan on investing in some quality boots specifically made for snow or water and safe marked "waterproof" . Dry feet when it's raining is crucial.

And I agree, taking new shoes to Disneyland is not a great idea.

Hint: those little foamy cornpads work wonderfully for blisters. I always travel with a package in my bag.

At a table in front of the French Quarter Market

Re: Comfy walking shoes that are not Crocs?

I have to put in another vote for Keens. I wear the Newport or Venice sandal. It has terrific support and impact cushioning. The toes are covered, which is great for getting in and out of ride vehicles. If you get the H2 model, it's made to get wet and dry off fast, which is great for the water rides. You can get them at Sport Chalet or online.

Fluffy Club Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234