Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Inside the Magic FB updates: Princess Fantasy Faire opening date and Maurice's Tr

They look like mugs that I buy from the dollar store.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Minion

Re: Inside the Magic FB updates: Princess Fantasy Faire opening date and Maurice's Tr

I could go to Dollar Tree and find cups that look like that. Cheap, cheap, CHEAP. Poor execution. Butterbeer mugs FTW. At least the drink that will be served in the cups sounds good and I like the name. It would have been great if the cups were themed to poisoned apples, for the name of the drink. Something goth-looking, but really cool at the same time. There was potential... Oh well.
    Last edited by jasmineray; 01-31-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• Minion

I'm not one to ridicule disney much, but...geez those are horrible. They honestly look like happy meal toys. Would it be that hard to just not include the character stickers? The Butterbeer mugs makes them look even worse.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    I'm not one to ridicule disney much, but...geez those are horrible. They honestly look like happy meal toys. Would it be that hard to just not include the character stickers? The Butterbeer mugs makes them look even worse.
    Yep. Shame. And the worst part is guests will have to pay more than five bucks for them.

• Queen Elsa

I wish the drink was a different falovr cause I don't like boysenberry. I wish it was like blueberry. As for the Princess I would of gotten it but the one think that is stopping me from getting it is Repnzel. If she was not on that mug then I would of gotten it.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I wish the drink was a different falovr cause I don't like boysenberry. I wish it was like blueberry. As for the Princess I would of gotten it but the one think that is stopping me from getting it is Repnzel. If she was not on that mug then I would of gotten it.
    What do you have against Rapunzel?

• Queen Elsa

I don't like her I have never like that fairy tale. It just freaks me out.

• Shubisha

If you guys want a mug from Disney, go to one of the many glass shops on property, go to the Germany pavillion, go wherever else and stop overpaying for the cheap kiddie plastic sticker cup. :P

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    please! if you remove the sticker then it's just a 1 dollar store plain mug.

if you have the disney gaston mug you have character and design put into it. There are even 2 hidden mickey's on the mug. the detail up close is pretty nice. I don't know why i'm defending this mug of mine so much but I just really like it. Plus it has Gaston on it and he's just freakin dreamy.

Gaston's mug easily tops Butter Beer's plain mug. there i'm done defending the mug.

Now the princess one looks 1 dollar store style horrible. Will never buy that one. EVER.
    I agree with your passion for the mug lol. Honestly, if they'd just take off those ugly stickers the cup would be great.

But the Butterbeer's more simple design works better for me at the moment, probably because it looks like something that butterbeer would be served in and at the same time doesn't make me feel like a 5 years old.

But yeah just take off that sticker Disney and we would easily have a winner in my opinion. I love the hidden mickey's too that you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by G24T View Post
    Hmm, march 10th being maybe a press day? Wait, is PFF a grand enough attraction to have its own press day?
    Could be the soft open.

Only thing the mugs need is a large golden emblem where the sticker is, 3d plastic molded, with the busts of the male chacters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12