Old Bear Band area music

Hello all--
    A question and beg for info: in the waiting area for Country Bear Playhouse, there was a tune in the pre-show music that I've been trying to find for some time now. I believe it used to be part of the Bear Country area music prior to Splash and Critter Country, then this audio loop was limited to the Country Bear entrance lobby and queue. It's not part of the Critter Country area music loop--I got the 50th anniversary CD set and have also found pretty much everything in the loop that's online-- no luck. This particular song is heavy on the violins (I guess that'd be "fiddle" for Critter Country) and has a banjo backing it up, rather slow and mellow.
    I know this isn't much to go on, but if anyone knows the name of this song or where I could find the old Bear Country BG audio loop, it would be someone on Micechat. Would anyone have an idea as to what this song is and/or where I could find it? In the grand scheme of things I know it's not terribly important, but it's been bugging me for a while and I did really like that tune. Thanks to any and all for your help!

• Johnny and Me!

Re: Old Bear Band area music

Could it be this one?

Bearless Love (Westernland BGM) - YouTube

Not sure where to purchase a download, sorry.

Here's a link to Bearless Love and some of the other bear band songs for download on itunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/country-bear-jamboree-original/id272258502

Hope that helps!
    "Pretty soon he would be hundreds and hundreds of miles away on the great plains and deserts, and among the mountains of the Far West, and would see buffaloes and Indians, and prairie dogs, and antelopes, and have all kinds of adventures, and may be get hanged or scalped, and have ever such a fine time, and write home and tell us all about it, and be a hero."
    - Mark Twain, jealous of his brother, who was traveling west.

Thank you for your replies; unfortunately, "Bearless Love" is not it and the album on iTunes doesn't have it either, based on the previews I listened to. Any other thoughts? I should've got one of the guys on westside sound to make me a tape before I left. Oh well...

Have you checked here?

Disney Chris's Website

Hi-- Thanks for suggesting Chris' excellent site; I had looked at that earlier but didn't find the song I was looking for among them-- I listened to the loops he had there all the way through. too. This is way more frustrating than when you can't remember a song you heard on the radio earlier in the day . If I'm remembering correctly, this song was part of the BGM that was played in the Bear Band lobby area, but the Bear Band music I've found online or in my music collection doesn't have it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Just a friendly reminder to keep the suggestions to legal sources such as iTunes, Amazon, etc. If any illegal download sites are shared, the posts will be deleted, or the entire thread will be closed. We don't want to do that, but will if necessary. So again, please keep it a-ok. Thanks!