another employment question

Well this question may have been asked in the past, but I have yet to find one exactly like it. At the beginning of the year I applied at disneyland, went through all the online steps and had a good one on one interview with a cast member named Mark. I was interested in 3rd shift, but he wanted me to get my foot in the door with food service or attractions. That was fine with me and I was on the waiting list. Roughly a week and a half later I got the email saying positions opened in the areas I was looking into. I called and left a message immediately. The next day, I got a call back and I missed the call! The cast member told me to call again. Now comes the issue, I've been calling and leaving messages for the last week and a half. Did I miss my chance by not picking up the phone, or should I just keep leaving messages? Thanks for the time and hopefully there's an answer to

I don't have an answer, but I share your excitement and anxiety. I have my one on one interview in 10 days !

I hope they get back to you asap. If they wanted you a few days ago why wouldn't they want you now? Good luck !

Re: another employment question

Much thanks. My worry is that they have so many coming through, if one person missed there call that would just hire the next in line. Hopefully not! Good luck to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sandcircle View Post
    Well this question may have been asked in the past, but I have yet to find one exactly like it. At the beginning of the year I applied at disneyland, went through all the online steps and had a good one on one interview with a cast member named Mark. I was interested in 3rd shift, but he wanted me to get my foot in the door with food service or attractions. That was fine with me and I was on the waiting list. Roughly a week and a half later I got the email saying positions opened in the areas I was looking into. I called and left a message immediately. The next day, I got a call back and I missed the call! The cast member told me to call again. Now comes the issue, I've been calling and leaving messages for the last week and a half. Did I miss my chance by not picking up the phone, or should I just keep leaving messages? Thanks for the time and hopefully there's an answer to
    You should keep calling the number that they gave you. You will continue to get voice mail but a Recruiter should call you back.

If you don't get a call back, I would call Casting and ask to speak with a manager to get an update on your situation.

Global

Thanks, I will be attempting a call or walk in on Monday.