Mickey's Toontown updates (part deux)

This thread picks up from where a previous one leaves off: Mickey's Toontown updates.

To avoid repeating myself on what the thread up there just said, I'll just give a brief rundown:

1. Landwide: a new radio station loop (W.A.C.K.Y. Radio renamed K.R.A.Z.Y. Radio), improved effects, restored/improved gags, more character meet-n-greets at City Hall
    2. Roger Rabbit: new license plates added to the wall of plates in the queue, new sounds
    3. Jolly Trolley returned
    4. Minnie's House: fixed-up effects in kitchen but nothing else
    5. Mickey's House: Revised answering machine messages (based on new additions), new film loop in Movie Barn, additional Mickey cartoon theme for Mickey meet-n-greet
    6. Chip 'n' Dale's Treehouse, Gadget's Go Coaster, Donald's Boat and Goofy's Bounce House/Playhouse all gone!

I've made numerous changes to my plans for Toontown, however, in regards of number six. Here, the aspects of Donald's Boat and Gadget's Go Coaster will be a new roller coaster with a Donald theme, the queue being Donald's new house (a boathouse, I think it looks like), which will now look something like this:

You can read up on the queue (reused from an earlier concept) here: Mickey's Toontown updates. As for the roller coaster aspect, it will be something of a cross between a seaplane and an airboat, which you can also look up on here. The new roller coaster will be called Donald's Air Academy. (perhaps as a response to Goofy's Sky School at the California Adventure, which may or may not survive for too long).

The roller coaster train looks like a cross between an airboat and the Spruce Goose. It will look like a boat, but have its wings on the bow, a propeller on the front and a tail with an airboat propeller on the back. Along the bottom of the boat-plane would be a huge rubber raft-like thing (at least that's how it's supposed to look), making it also something like a hovercraft. It could be something like how in "Plane Crazy", Mickey made up his plane from a car. As if named after the Spruce Goose, the plane in the new ride will be called the Drake (as in "Von Drake", suggesting that Ludwig Von Drake made this for Donald) D-34 Swooper, or commonly called the Deciduous Duck (since the Spruce Goose was largely made of wood). Thus, the makeshift flying boat/seaplane/airboat craft would be called the Deciduous Duck. Also, the craft will be painted in the Donald color scheme: blue, yellow and white.

Okay, now that we got the description of the roller coaster train out of the way, let's move on. The roller coaster will fly up and over the new Toon lake, dodging characters try to take aim at you with water, such as spitting frogs perched on the rocks (they're actually the same ones previously used in Gadget's Go Coaster) or Donald's nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, all scattered about the lake and firing water cannons at you. There's also Goofy in a boat, trying to fish. He's caught a bite, but the fish in question is dragging his line along and spinning his boat around. This boat accidentally kicks up water in your path. The idea is that Donald, as part of his service, is having you take out his new Deciduous Duck aircraft for a test flight, but it seems that there are more than a few bugs to work out (hence the roller coaster part).

Similar to the Great Goofini coaster at WDW, Donald's Air Academy may or may not have Fastpass. Like its predecessor, Gadget's Go Coaster, it will also be sponsored by Sparkle paper towels.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Re: Mickey's Toontown updates (part deux)

Next, we have Goofy's Bounce House/Playhouse. I was pondering replacing it with a revised version of an abandoned concept for a ride called "Goofy About Road Trips", which was to have been put in the California Adventure as part of a section on CA's car culture, before Carsland happened. The trouble was finding the space for it. Then I heard rumors that the company that helped to make Goofy's Paint 'n' Playhouse in Tokyo might be adding similar attractions in other Disney parks, possibly a duplicate of this kind of attraction to Disneyland. Here's an image of the attraction in Tokyo (as the house is repainted like a spaceship):

Here's a video of the attraction in action (the house is being painted as a Western saloon):

Then someone suggested to expand on the concept into a dark ride, where you go through the house and redecorate, something like the Tokyo Monsters Inc. ride merged with the Toy Story midway ride. As for spatial constraints, we could go under the train tracks and back, like with the Haunted Mansion, but in reverse, since Toontown is out beyond the berm. I'm envisioning something out past the Fantasyland Theater. The dark ride would probably be no bigger than the midway ride and might even be a little less.

What are your thoughts so far?
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin