Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

• Minion

Red Face disneyland is going to start enforsing fast passes feb 18 [Merged Threads]

According to several other sites disney is going to star enforsing fast pass time starting feb 18.

• -

re: disneyland is going to start enforsing fast passes feb 18 [Merged Threads]

Are any of them the official Disney site? Otherwise, is probably just speculation.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Hot FIRE!

Actually CMs are getting a FP update parkwide now. HOWEVER, any date that has been given is tentative...

...As I see it

• ooooooOO!

Can't wait for it to be enforced. I always follow the time stamp on the FPs and I've never felt limited by it. Only times I get bothered with FP is when others don't follow their time :/
    .:: ::.

• Disneyland 19 year APH

How soon will they stoped being enforced? Once Mymagic+ fails than DL will stop the enforcment. And when a ride breaks down will a CM be outside giving FP tickets for any ride because the current attraction is down and we better not try to make up for lost Daily ride count by letting all those people come back at a different time
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• Minion

I always come back when I'm supposed to, so I have no problem with the enforced times, whenever that happens.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• Observer

if the ride is down during your return window then the attraction cm would know to let you in. they should know when the ride broke. o

• Disneyland 19 year APH

But will a CM know at 11pm about if it was broken at 10am and what if one does not get the message. That alot of complaints at City hall
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• Observer

or maybe they would mark your fastpass if you came to the attraction and it was closed. they always have cms out front informing of the closure

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    I always come back when I'm supposed to, so I have no problem with the enforced times, whenever that happens.
    Same here. The ones I've missed I kept thought it would be cool to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by brianpinsky View Post
    But will a CM know at 11pm about if it was broken at 10am and what if one does not get the message. That alot of complaints at City hall
    You won't actually get a FastPass under the new system. They would just scan your wristband thing and it'd tell them to let you on since the attraction was down during your ride window.

Not news, just more speculation.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BlAcKoUt510 View Post
    Same here. The ones I've missed I kept thought it would be cool to collect.
    Ditto, I just collect them, too.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• formerly very helpful

They already started enforcing the return times at Walt Disney World. My question is, has this helped with the efficiency of the system in Florida?

• -

Quote Originally Posted by brianpinsky View Post
    It shouldn't matter. If a live person was holding your spot and the ride went down, you wouldn't get your place back. If a ride goes down, all they really need to do is release the ticket number of those people holding passes for that timeframe so that they may get another pass somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    You won't actually get a FastPass under the new system. They would just scan your wristband thing and it'd tell them to let you on since the attraction was down during your ride window.
    This assumes that they will have switched over to the new bands at that time.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast