Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

A Capt. Hook Trip Report Feb. 3rd, 2013 (A new Princess Dress)

Yesturday after I got off work I when to Disneyland for the day to see some friends that I wanted to see. I got to the park around 3:30pm and I knew where I wanted to go to see my best friend Princess Tiana. As I walk in I saw my friend new friend Bert. We talk for a few mins send he was by himself and just walking around. When I got up to him he saw me and ask me how I have been that it's been awild send he saw me. I told him doing good that I just got off work he ask me if I had seen the show over at Golden Horseshoe I told him no I hadn't he said it is very good and that tomorrow which is today he told me that I should. I ask him what time is the last show cause I wanted to see my friends before they leave. Bert told me he wasn't to sure but he though it was at 5:15. I was going to try to see it. So then he ask me what elese was I up to. I told him to see my friends like you and Tiana. He said oh yeah that's right. So before we leave he ask me if Cruella would like the flower that he had pic up for her. I said to him not sure. So I was starting to leave then it hit me that I should stop and see what would happen. So I when to see and it seem like Cruella did like the flower but I think it was because there was a little girl next to Cruella so she was nice to him.

So after he leave Cruella I was going to see if I could get a photo with him but alot of people came up to him and I lost site where he when so then I when on to New Orleans to see my friend Princess Tiana send I hear that is where she was at. So I when on and there was getting close to where she was but then I saw Tiana walking with Prince Naveen and Louie to the front of Rivers Of America. So I when on to where Tiana's meet and greet is at and there was a small line so I when in line and wild I was in line I saw Mickey & Minnie so I just stand there waitting my turn when one of the helppers saying that Goofy and Tiana would be coming out in a few mins. So I stay in line send I wanted to see my friend and had a photo for her to sign that we did the last time we where there so Mickey and Minnie leave and about 5 mins Goofy only came out I was going to video tape both Goofy and Tiana coming down from the stairs but when Tiana didn't come down I cancel the video taping. I was the second person in line to see Goofy.

So after seeing Goofy I when right back in line to see my friend it only took about 10 mins before I saw her again. When I got to see Tiana like she always does said to me Jeffrey how are you doing my best friend I told her I had a ruff day at work but she said well now your here and I'm here to make things better for you. I handed her the photo I wanted her to sign.

This is the photo I had her sign. I had this one up before I had it sign.

After she sign the photo I was about to sit it down on the steps behind us but Tiana said I wouldn't do that it could get reck. So then I when to put it in my backpack and then she ask me lets sit down for a pose that we never have done. So I was going to sit down she said not there but on the others side for I can sit. We then took some photos together and silly photos.

Then just before it was time to say goodbye for now I gave her a hug.

I really do love my friend Tiana as a friend we really hit it off so well that we care for each other.

So after I saw my friend I when on back to Advenuteland to see Genie and Jasmine who I wanted to see before hitting to see Tiana but as I got there early they had leave. So after I leave like I said I when back and I saw that Aladdin was out so I when in line to see him. When I got up to him I couldsn't say Hi! Aladdin I was saying like ALA ALALA. Aladdin goes so I have another new name it's not ALaddin or Al but ALA ALALA even though I don't no how to spell that. He ask me how I was I told him good and then he ask me what pose you want to do I said not sure it's up to he said no it's to you it's your camera. I said your the star he said no you are the star so we kept going back and forth and then he said how about if I put my arm on your shoulder.

So after the photo I ask Aladdin if Genie was back out. He said he should be now as he said that one of the CM said I was about to get you cause Genie and Jasmine are back. So I follow Aladdin in to see Genie and when I was going up to see him and Jasmine Jasmine saw me and said I haven't seen you in a long time where have you been. I told here I've been here and there. So as I handed my camera to another CM the Cm was talking to another and she said my name I was like confuse on how she knew my name. I ask her how did u know my name. She said I always see you at Pixie Hollow. I was like oh ok. So Jasmine ask me to stand next to me and Genie right in the sun. Jasmine was like oops! Sorry I got you in the sun. I said did my Gismo Saying Brite light. Jasmine ask me who is Gismo I told her he is a Mociy [ms] she said I don't know what that is she ask Genie if he knew he shook his head no I said he is a Grimlin.

So after seeing Genie,Aladdin and Jasmine I when off to see the Parade I was going to skip seeing the rest of the Princess but when the float came that had Belle on it and I saw that she had a different wig it hit me that this is Feb. and I had hear that this was the month that WDW was sopost to bring out Belle in her new dress so when I saw Belle in our parade I when off to where The Princess Royal Walk is at and skip the rest of the parade for I can see Belle if she had the new dress. So when I got to PRW there was a big line but it was close off for the CM can clean up once it did they started to let people in and I when in. At first I wasn't going to see the first group send I knew Belle wouldn't be in the first group but it hit me I had my Prince Phillip shirt on and well I wanted to show Princess Aurora it and also a new friend to me. So I got in line and when the Princess came out I saw that Aurora wasn't there but Princess Minnie. So I figure I could get her then send I haven't seen her in some time. The line was moving so so and the CM was saying they be change soon so I when ahead and took some pics of Minnie,Cinderella and Snow White.

I was in front and the first 3 Princess where about to leave but Cinderella saw me and let me take a quick pic of her.

So once Cinderella leave I saw Ariel,Tiana and the new Belle in her new dress and hair.

I really do love the new dress the hair is pretty to but to me there is something missing from it. I think it may have to be the yellow bow that the old one had is what thowing it off for me some. But anyways I do love the new look to her. I like it alot more then I do of Cinderella's.

I was really shock to see Tiana at the Royal Walk send they have her at New Orleans. Anyways I was in line for a few mins before I saw Tiana she said hello to me and I said hello to her back.

So after I saw Tiana I when up to Ariel and just like with Aladdin I couldn't say Ariel's name. I said to Ariel I'm like you pointing at my thoght [ms] and Ariel said I hope Ursurla didn't get your voice. I was playing with Ariel by looking behind us in the water as to see if Ursurla was there. I told her I did the same thing with Aladdin today couldn't talk. She laugh at me and then ask if I was ready for the picture I said yes.

Then after saying goodbye to Ariel I may my was to see Belle. I took some pics at first with my cel phone of her.

I was having trouble putting things down and I kept telling Belle sorry about it. She told me it was alright. She said how I was I said good and then she ask me if I knew how to pose like a Prince I said to her I did.

So after I was down with Belle and the other Princess I made my way to have dinner and saw the parade and took some photos mostly with Aurora and Belle.

Dress is the same but the hair is new.

So after the parade I sat down for a wild to rest my feet at Main Street. I was there to see if maybe that Belle maybe out there which she wasn't it was just the fab 5 gang so I when and got a pic with Donald to end my night.

Well this ends my Report. Thanks for reading my trips.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 02-04-2013 at 04:49 PM.

• Minion

Re: A Capt. Hook Trip Report Feb. 3rd, 2013 (A new Princess Dress)

Another great trip report

• Disneymom

cool. I always love your reports. Belle's dress it cute. The color is differrent but good. I like the hair. Thanks for all the pictures with the princesses and the other characters. Looks like you had fun.

• Selfie Expert

Always love your TRs, Cap'n! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Under that tree again!

You never went to the Golden Horseshoe?

• Queen Elsa

No I never got to go there by the time I got to see Belle and the others it was to late. Belle and the other 2 came out around 5:15. I forgot to add that to my report.

• Selfie Expert

Hey, Captain Hook, is this your Tiana?

I got to meet her for the first time this weekend and totally thought of you!

PS - sorry the photo is so big I don't know how to resize them on Photobucket

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hey, Captain Hook, is this your Tiana?

I got to meet her for the first time this weekend and totally thought of you!

PS - sorry the photo is so big I don't know how to resize them on Photobucket
    Yes that is my Tiana and don't worry about the size mine is like that to and the way photobucket is changing there site now I don't like it I like the old one better. Anyways it's been 3 years Christmas Day that I have met her Dec. 25th, 2009. I love her so much and I have told her that to.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Yes that is my Tiana and don't worry about the size mine is like that to and the way photobucket is changing there site now I don't like it I like the old one better. Anyways it's been 3 years Christmas Day that I have met her Dec. 25th, 2009. I love her so much and I have told her that to.
    I agree, I really don't like the new Photobucket. I'm going to have to switch to a different photo site once they permanently switch to the new format.

Your Tiana is a real sweetheart! She was so friendly!

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I agree, I really don't like the new Photobucket. I'm going to have to switch to a different photo site once they permanently switch to the new format.

Your Tiana is a real sweetheart! She was so friendly!
    Yes she is I think that is why I like her so much and how she like to tease me with things like our silly poses that we do.

• Queen Elsa

bump

• formerly very helpful

Nice trip report. I agree that her hair maybe needs a yellow ribbon or something. A little more subtle than before should still be enough to break it up and add some color.

Awesome TR Capt Hook! I am far from DL so I always look forward to your TR's and pics. Makes me feel a little bit closer to DL. Glad you had a good time. Were you able to see Prince Eric? Thank you, for the post and especially the pics.

• Goofy

nice trip report thanks. lovely shots of all the princesses.

• Queen Elsa

No Prince Eric as of yet. I will be back at Disneyland on Feb. 17th for the last day of V-Day so once I get there I'm hitting for Princess Royal Walk and get in line to see Prince Eric even if I have to go back in line if I don't get him the first time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast