Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Socal Pass Question

I think the basic question here is "Can a SoCal resident 'gift' a SoCal Annual Pass to a NON-SoCal resident?" The answer is No, but PLEASE correct me if you find out differently, PLEASE!

Lived the first 33 years of my life in So Cal and still have most of my family there. I would LOVE it if they were able to get me a So Cal pass, but it's always been 'no dice' in the past when they've checked on it. They have always been told "you must BE a So Cal resident to have a So Cal pass".
    Last edited by Stormy; 02-06-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Mmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Lived the first 33 years of my life in So Cal and still have most of my family there.
    Yes! I even used to have a SoCal pass a few years back. I still have a SoCal area code on my cell phone. I still think of myself as belonging there, so it's hard to wrap my head around this. Oh well, it is what it is. I may have to pay more for my annual pass, but my cost of living is significantly cheaper, so it balances out

On a happy note, my mom thinks that my dad's work might offer annual pass discounts that might not have a residency requirement. Or, since I'm going to Disneyworld this summer, I may just buy the premier pass since I was going to have to spend hundreds of dollars on those tickets. Lots of other options.
    Team Captain
    No Time for Snack Bar
    Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

• Sock Puppet

if u are unsure about any ticket questions, id call disneyland!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Cheesy View Post
    Or, since I'm going to Disneyworld this summer, I may just buy the premier pass since I was going to have to spend hundreds of dollars on those tickets.
    The premier pass is definitely the best deal around. I normally hold a premium pass to Disneyland, but when I go to Florida I upgrade to the premier. By doing so, I get all six Disney World parks for 8 days at $200.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12