My family and I are frequent WDW visitors (we try to go 1 to 2 times a year), but the last time we traveled out to Disneyland was about 10 years ago, and a lot has changed since then! We are going over President's Day Weekend and have 3-day Park Hoppers for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. We are staying off the grounds but have one Magic Morning to be used at Disneyland. I have a couple of questions to help us make the most of our time there:
1. We need to use the Magic Morning on Saturday. Our plan is to get FP for Space Mountain, ride Peter Pan, then ride Nemo's Submarine Voyage. After that, we're not really sure where to go. Big Thunder is closed, but we're interested in riding Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, and Indiana Jones. Do lines form more quickly at any one of these?
2. Are there any eateries in either Disneyland or California Adventure that you highly recommend for dinner? One member of our party has a lot of food allergies, so we tend to stick to places where we know exactly what we're getting.
3. We've been reading about mornings at California Adventure and are a little confused on how to get FP for Radiator Springs Racers. I've heard that a line forms for these FP before the gate opens. Can anyone describe how exactly to get in such a line and make sure we can get these FP first thing?
4. If we have FP for the early World of Color show, is it possible to use them for the later one, or must they be used at the time specified? Also, how early do you recommend lining up for the show?
5. Are FP times being enforced as strictly as they are in WDW? Lately, we've been getting only about a 5 minute grace period at WDW.
Thank you in advance for your help!