Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Barbaraann's Anniversary Tale

We left the Aladdin show, and night had come. Jody and I then spent the rest of the evening taking photographs.

We also stopped by a few photopass photographers along the way.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

That brings us up to Day 8. The first day of MiceAge celebrating their Anniversary. I went to the Anabella reception with Jody/penguinsoda. Jody drove us there. Sorry to say, I took just one picture. Have you ever been in a room full of people where you just felt that it was best to not drag out the camera? Well that's how I felt. It was a lovely night, but I have just my memories. No photographs, except just one. I'll show you that one later.

The day started out at Disneyland. Jody and I entered Town Square together. Both of us were taking pictures as we made our way down Main Street, by the time I arrived at the Photopass shop, I had lost Jody. I looked around, and she was gone. This has happened to us before. So I went on, and spent my day alone at Disneyland, and she did the same. We met up later at our hotel, as we prepared to go the Anabella Reception together.

The first pictures I took that morning was of the rare couple that I saw on Main Street. I have never seen them together, and up to that point in time, I had never had a photograph with the White Rabbit. Was that about to change? Stay tuned to find out the answer to that question.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I meant to visit the exhibit in The Disney Gallery, but I never got back there. I guess I have to hope that the exhibit is still there when I next visit Disneyland in October.

I love taking pictures of the fire station. I did that very thing on that Friday morning.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I can remember at least one player you beat at Toy Story Mania. Soundly.
    Hey, I just got lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    That brings us up to Day 8. The first day of MiceAge celebrating their Anniversary. I went to the Anabella reception with Jody/penguinsoda. Jody drove us there. Sorry to say, I took just one picture. Have you ever been in a room full of people where you just felt that it was best to not drag out the camera? Well that's how I felt. It was a lovely night, but I have just my memories. No photographs, except just one. I'll show you that one later.

The day started out at Disneyland. Jody and I entered Town Square together. Both of us were taking pictures as we made our way down Main Street, by the time I arrived at the Photopass shop, I had lost Jody. I looked around, and she was gone. This has happened to us before. So I went on, and spent my day alone at Disneyland, and she did the same. We met up later at our hotel, as we prepared to go the Anabella Reception together.

The first pictures I took that morning was of the rare couple that I saw on Main Street. I have never seen them together, and up to that point in time, I had never had a photograph with the White Rabbit. Was that about to change? Stay tuned to find out the answer to that question.
    And the last time we did it was doing the same thing... both of us so focused (no pun intended) on taking pictures that we lost track of each other! I think its a tradition that we do this!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• sleepy lagoon

Love your TR's Barb!!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

It appears that the theming of CarsLand is amazing. I get a kick out of the old Burma Shave style signs.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am sure I have mentioned how I love to take pictures of all the signs all over the Disneyland Resort. That morning, I was concentrating on the signs of Main STreet. There are a lot, and these are some of the ones, I photographed.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am convinced that I lost Jody after I went into The Photopass Shop. When I came out, I didn't see her, but I saw a lot of Main Street Vehicles. I never pass up the opportunity to ride them. I thought that perhaps while I was doing that, I might run into her. That did not happen.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 02-14-2013 at 07:55 AM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Each Photopass Photographer does their pictures differently, so I try to get photos from different ones. These were taken with my camera, of course. I am hoping to show the best of my photopass pictures in a different thread, in the near future.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I went by Pixie Hollow, that day, to see if Tinker Bell was there. When I heard that she was there with her sister Periwinkle, I got in line, and had these photos taken with my camera. I love the Fairies. The interaction is always a whole lot of fun.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I am really enjoying your trip report Barbaraann!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When there isn't a long line, I like to ride the submarine. It's fun crawling down inside there, and being able to look down inside the water, and seeing all the underwater vegetation, and creatures. I was getting some good photos until The Nemo part came, and so after that I put my camera away. Upon departing the ride, I went up to the Monorail platform so that I could get some good photos of all those yellow submarines.

Did you see the fairies' wings sparkle?
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I took a round trip ride on the Monorail. That is always a fun thing to do. The monorail, spells Disneyland to me, every time I see it, and especially when I ride it.

I love your TR and your photos...especially Main Street...one of my favorite spots in the park!
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast