Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Barbaraann's Anniversary Tale

Everyone was supposed to meet at Blue Sky Cellar, so they could announce the winners of The Eye Spy Game. I took these 4 photos there. Dusty announced the winners, and presented them with their prizes.

Later on that evening, some members of the RCMC met at The Tangaroa Terrace for Dinner. It was a nice end to a fun day.

If you have never visited Trader Sams, or Tangaroa Terrace, at the Disneyland Hotel give it a try. I had a yummy Hawaiian Burger there.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 02-15-2013 at 02:39 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tink60 View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing your trip.
    You are most welcome.

One more day to go. The last day of the big MiceAge Anniversary, and the last day of my vacation before I headed back home to Chicago.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

Ha! You found Mickey shaped flowers!

I still look for some myself......

Name:  1360968307729.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  17.8 KB

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have you to thank for that Clara. It is fun to photograph the flowers.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

With permission from Barbaraan, here are the photos from the breakfast with Rolly Crump and Floyd Norman! This is my first time writing a trip report so I hope everyone likes it!

Special thanks to a certain MiceChatter for being able to squeeze me into the breakfast (I'm not sure if it's okay to say who so I'm leaving him/her anonymous).

The breakfast started off with a surprise visit from the new Disneyland Resort President, Michael Colglazier! He just came by to say hi and introduce himself since at the time, it was his second day on the job. He also mentioned that if you ever see him at the Parks, stop by and say hello!

Next up was Floyd Norman, famous Disney animator. He was interviewed by Sam Gennawey. Floyd talked about his time working at Disney and was very funny and entertaining. He'll be having an e-book out very soon, I believe.

After Floyd's interview, Dusty called Jeff Heimbuch up to the stage in preparation for his interview with Rolly Crump.

Rolly Crump was amazing. His stories about his time working for Walt Disney and the Disney company was all very interesting. He was very entertaining to listen to and there was never a dull moment.

He talked about his work on It's A Small World, Haunted Mansion, Tiki Room, and what it was like working with Walt. Here Rolly proudly shows off one of his Doper posters he did for fun.

After Rolly's interview, Sam did a countdown of the Top 10 news that Al Lutz broke to the public. Then Al was called up to the stage for a surprise. To thank him for all the hard work he has done for the Disney community, the MiceChat crew presented Al with his very own Main Street window!

Fishbulb posing with the window

Al gave a quick thank you speech, and then it was time for the meet and greet portion with the Disney Legends. Here's me with Floyd and Rolly!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was a quick rundown of the breakfast with Rolly and Floyd! Hope you enjoyed it

I love this trip report. It makes me so happy to look at all your pictures. Are you going to do one for your trip to WDW?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Thank you very much for the wonderful run down of the breakfast. Your pictures are very clear, and your commentary very concise. I give you an A+

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

MiceAge 10th Photos by Seansgranny | Photobucket

I took a lot of pictures, of MiceChatters on Anniversary Sunday, so I put them in an album on Photobucket. You should be able to
    look at them, if you click on the link above.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Here is the picture that was taken in front of the castle.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Thanks for your pictures too Kimcheeforlife! I wish I had known you were there I would of loved to meet you! But like Barbara said... big meets like that when there are a LOT of people... its hard to see everyone! (And so cool you had your picture too coz... I... uh... for some reason always thought you were a... girl! )

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Thank you very much for the wonderful run down of the breakfast. Your pictures are very clear, and your commentary very concise. I give you an A+
    Oh, thank you! You are too kind! Nothing can compare to your wonderful trip report though! I was only mimicking from the best

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Thanks for your pictures too Kimcheeforlife! I wish I had known you were there I would of loved to meet you! But like Barbara said... big meets like that when there are a LOT of people... its hard to see everyone! (And so cool you had your picture too coz... I... uh... for some reason always thought you were a... girl! )
    HAHA, that's okay! I actually get that a lot. I don't think my avatar helps either since it's a Mickey Pook-a-Looz inside a purse (it's a picture I took of my friend's Mickey that I like). I've been meaning to change it but I just haven't found a picture I want to replace it with. I'll figure something else out.

Aww, I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet everyone! I've been to a few events before and always wanted to meet other Micechatters but since I'm relatively new, it's hard to place names with faces so I'm never sure who is who. And also, I am incredibly shy Well, only initially until I start to warm up. Then I am incredibly loud and crazy! I surprise a lot of people once people start to know me. Ask my friends Haha, well the next MiceChat event that I'll be attending is the Gumball Rally, so maybe I'll meet some people there! But thanks everyone for your kind words!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I too am very shy, but MiceChat has helped me greatly in that department.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I'm painfully shy as well...I am a listener...not a great conversationalist...as Barbara and Pengy probably already know

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I too am very shy, but MiceChat has helped me greatly in that department.
    Hard for me to believe that you were ever shy. I will take your word for it.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffibell View Post
    I love this trip report. It makes me so happy to look at all your pictures. Are you going to do one for your trip to WDW?
    Probably. I try and share my photos with MiceChatters when I have enough of them to share.