Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Re: Barbaraann's Anniversary Tale

Thank you Barbaraann for sharing your awesome Disney vacation with us! It's been fun reading your trip report. Come back soon so you can make another one for all of us to enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I too am very shy, but MiceChat has helped me greatly in that department.
    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I'm painfully shy as well...I am a listener...not a great conversationalist...as Barbara and Pengy probably already know
    Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm horrible at conversations. I can't keep one going if my life depended on it! Hopefully though, as I make more of a presence on MiceChat, I'll start breaking out of my shell.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Wonderful report, Barbaraann! I'm glad I got to share a tiny part of your vacation with you! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your next adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    The Mad T Party is fun to photograph! So glad you got to see it. You packed a lot of fun into just a few days- wow. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Finshed off that gala with a party, very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    Thank you Barbaraann for sharing your awesome Disney vacation with us! It's been fun reading your trip report. Come back soon so you can make another one for all of us to enjoy

Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm horrible at conversations. I can't keep one going if my life depended on it! Hopefully though, as I make more of a presence on MiceChat, I'll start breaking out of my shell.
    Most of the reason that I do a trip report is because MiceChatters know how to show their appreciation. I love to read other people's reports, and so when I get the chance to do one I will make the effort.

Thanks to all of you.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

Yesterday I got home exhausted but came to MC just to read the last bit of your trip report. So glad I did. Your pictures are great and your reporting was so fun to read. Looking forward to your Disney World report in a few months.

No pressure.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by humphreybear62 View Post
    Yesterday I got home exhausted but came to MC just to read the last bit of your trip report. So glad I did. Your pictures are great and your reporting was so fun to read. Looking forward to your Disney World report in a few months.

No pressure.
    I haven't been to Disney World, since 2009. So it will seem like a whole different experience to me, I am sure. Normally, when I go there, I stay on property, and I do the parks each and every day of my vacation. A lot of it alone by myself. My up and coming vacation will be a whole lot different one. We are staying off property. I am traveling with someone who has only been to Magic Kingdom one day in her entire life. So, we are hopefully planning a few days at Magic Kingdom, perhaps a day at Epcot, and then definitely 2 days at Universal. to get the most enjoyment from Harry Potter. That leaves us the rest of our one week, to just enjoy Florida. I want to see the Atlantic Ocean. I have never done that.

I love taking pictures, and so hopefully, I won't be having so much fun that I forget to do that.
    Pop Century Resort

Just another big THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to share your wonderful vacation with all of us. I also enjoy every moment I have in the Parks, no matter what. Your TR has been so fun to follow. I also look forward to your stories and photos from your upcoming WDW visit.
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GraceLovesGoofy View Post
    Just another big THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to share your wonderful vacation with all of us. I also enjoy every moment I have in the Parks, no matter what. Your TR has been so fun to follow. I also look forward to your stories and photos from your upcoming WDW visit.
    I never tire of being thanked. I agree that all my hours in the parks are precious to me. Can't wait to go again.
    Pop Century Resort

I never tire of being thanked. I agree that all my hours in the parks are precious to me. Can't wait to go again.
    Those of us who live so far from the Parks really treasure our time there...I know I do. We got our first AP's in Nov 2011 and went down three times in that year. Each time was fantastic!

I'll be curious to see how your compare DLR with WDW. We have never been to WDW. I think I'd need at least a month to feel like I got to experience everything there, it is so big!
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

•   
    • Minion

Nice report thanks for sharing... Feel like I was there for 7 days myself!

• Disney friends are #1

Those pics I took of you on Dumbo came out better than I thought. Loved reading through your trip reort and it was a pleasure to spend a little bit of it with you. It would be nic to meet up with you when you come back in October. I'm planning on doing all the various parks' "after hours" parties. Might be fun to partake in an evening of Knott's or Universal's horror offerings. They're close and you're invited to join in.
    One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GraceLovesGoofy View Post
    Those of us who live so far from the Parks really treasure our time there...I know I do. We got our first AP's in Nov 2011 and went down three times in that year. Each time was fantastic!

I'll be curious to see how your compare DLR with WDW. We have never been to WDW. I think I'd need at least a month to feel like I got to experience everything there, it is so big!
    I've been to WDW many times before. In fact, many of those trips were way before I ever stepped foot into the California parks. I loved my WDW vacations. However, Disneyland has my heart, and it always will. I just wish it was a little closer, and I could go more often. So glad that my husband encourages me to go, and our timeshare points will most likely get me there more often than in the past.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crazee4mm View Post
    Those pics I took of you on Dumbo came out better than I thought. Loved reading through your trip reort and it was a pleasure to spend a little bit of it with you. It would be nic to meet up with you when you come back in October. I'm planning on doing all the various parks' "after hours" parties. Might be fun to partake in an evening of Knott's or Universal's horror offerings. They're close and you're invited to join in.
    I don't do horror. I am a chicken by heart. I appreciate the invitation. My October vacation will be a very short one starting on a Monday, and only going til a Friday, so I will be immersing myself in the parks for that short length of time. I have never been in the parks in the Fall.

By the way, I edited those Dumbo pictures using Picassa, and I sure liked the finished product. It made your great shots, even better.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    Nice report thanks for sharing... Feel like I was there for 7 days myself!
    I'm glad you enjoyed my effort.
    Pop Century Resort

• LOL

That was such a wonderful trip. Thank you again for sharing it with us. I always look forward to your trip reports. Until you can get back again may you and your family be happy and well.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tink60 View Post
    That was such a wonderful trip. Thank you again for sharing it with us. I always look forward to your trip reports. Until you can get back again may you and your family be happy and well.
    Thanks very much. It does my heart good when someone tells me that they look forward to my trip reports. I will continue to do them as long as I can, because of people like you, and because of my love of Disneyland.
    Pop Century Resort

That's all folks. If you have stuck with me throughout the entire report, I thank you. I had a great time. Living the experience, and sharing it with all of you. ........until next time.
    That's it? No more? Tell me it's not true.

In all sincerity Thank You for taking the time to share your adventure with all of us.
    I would stop in at least 2 or 3 times a day if not more just to check for updates. Loved the photo's.
    I really liked the one of you standing next to the statue of Stanley. (Made me laugh)

Thanks Again, Scott
    Thanks for Noticing Me.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast