Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Question Re: Club 33 Membership Changes, Part 2

So, assuming that the dust has cleared, what's the current Club 33 size, and how does it break down in terms of Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Executive memberships? [I'm assuming the last category is a bit of a wild card, since they can add submemberships of their own, yes?]
    ______
    Rachane

Re: Club 33 Membership Changes, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rachane View Post
    ...Executive memberships? [I'm assuming the last category is a bit of a wild card, since they can add submemberships of their own, yes?]
    Excecutive members could add Affiliate members (with additional dues), however currently adding Affiliate members has been suspended.

• I'm really at the Met.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsuch View Post
    Excecutive members could add Affiliate members (with additional dues), however currently adding Affiliate members has been suspended.
    I may be wrong but as of the end of January we were told that those of us with Executive accounts can continue to add affiliate members to our account up to our allotted eight, but that we would have to pay an initiation fee for each additional account.

For those who don't know, an affiliate member under an executive umbrella is entitled to one "black card," fifty park hopper tickets, five VIP tours (for now), and all other Platinum member benefits. At $5500 a year, having the fortune of access to an Executive member opens up a very realistic possibility of joining and getting a relatively decent deal. The initiation, I believe, wasn't excessive.

• Knight of Naughtyness

Man, the thread that won't die... By this time next year, I am going to come calling on the crow or "black pheasant" that David A will be dining on. Don't make me dig up that post!
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Knight of Naughtyness

Quote Originally Posted by Circlevision91 View Post
    For those who don't know, an affiliate member under an executive umbrella is entitled to one "black card," fifty park hopper tickets, five VIP tours (for now), and all other Platinum member benefits.
    I thought the word was no on the VIP tours for 2013
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• I'm really at the Met.

Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    The affiliates on our account have five tours for 2013. The question is whether beyond 2013 they'll still have five tours.

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post

That's the way I understand it as well, affiliate members do not get the VIP tours anymore, only the primary Executive member gets the VIP tours. I know a number of Platinum Executive members that were furious that this benefit was removed only six months after joining the Club. Also a recent change to the rules to add affiliates there is a one time $5500 addmission fee along with the $6000 annual dues just add insult to injury
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Here's my 2 cents

The affiliates on our account have five tours for 2013. The question is whether beyond 2013 they'll still have five tours.
    did they change there mind? last I heard, back in December, no VIP tours

• Minion

I may be wrong but as of the end of January we were told that those of us with Executive accounts can continue to add affiliate members to our account up to our allotted eight, but that we would have to pay an initiation fee for each additional account.
    If you are executive, you can add all the affiliates you wish (to the max of 8) until April 15th, then the initiation fee kicks in.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    If you are executive, you can add all the affiliates you wish (to the max of 8) until April 15th, then the initiation fee kicks in.

Affliate add ons are frozen right now you cant add affilates until April 15th

I have 2 close friends who have their checkbooks open, who keep getting told "You're on the waiting list, just wait..."
    This is a nice problem to have!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123