• Sharkslayer

Wink Marvel Weekend at DCA

When Disney bought Marvel, Marvel Fans needs to meet the Superheroes in Disney Parks. so I'm Making
    a Marvel Special Event for Disneyland Resort.

MARVEL WEEKEND at Disney California Adventure.

Marvel Weekend is a festival generally held annually at Disney California Adventure, similar to Star Wars Weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Guests can also dreesed as Marvel superheroes. Some Celebrities, including Stan Lee will appear in that event

Mickey and his Friends are dressed as Marvel Superheroes.

Green Goblin and Dr. Doom are seen on top of the Buena Vista Street, telling jokes on Guests.

Events:

* Marvel Parade- A Parade featuring Marvel Superheroes, including Mickey and his Friends.

* Marvel Cinematic Universe: Exclusive Sneak Peek 4D- Located at Muppet-Vision 3D theater, A Sneak Peek in 3D, with 4D special effects (as Water, Smoke and lighting) of an Upcoming Marvel movies, like Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier and The Avengers 2.

* The Making of Marvel Cinematic Universe Exhibition- Located inside Disney Animation Bulding, Guests can see the props of all Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, like Iron Man, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger and The Avengers. The Screen of Disney Animation lobby displays some clips of Marvel movies.

* Marvel Comics Exhibition- Located inside Stage 17, Guests and Marvel fans can see all the Marvel Comics from Past and Present. Also, have an Sneak Peek of an Upcoming Marvel comics, including a Disney/Marvel crossover comics (such as a crossover between Wreck-It Ralph and The Avengers). Screen will display on how to make Marvel Comics. Including a Sneak Peek of an Disney/Marvel crossovers like Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel and a Rumored tie-in straight to video based on Wreck-It Ralph/The Avengers crossover comics.

For more information about Wreck-It Ralph/The Avengers crossover go to:
    http://micechat.com/forums/disney-bu...ver-comic.html

* Marvel Academy- Live Show at Hyperion Theater, Spider-Man choose a participant; each participant can use the Super Powers to fight supervillains.

* Becomes a Marvel Superheroes- A Interactive Attraction located inside Disney Theater, where guests are able to have their face scanned and put on a Marvel Superheroes Figurines, which is then available for purchase.

* Marvel Superheroes Meet N' Greet- Guests can meet and take a Pictures with Marvel Superheroes, including Mickey and his Friends.

* Marvel Finale for World of Color- After World of Color, The finale will see some clips of Iron Man 2, Captain America: The First Avenger and The Avengers on the Water Screen. similar to Blizzard Holiday Segment.

• Minion

Re: Marvel Weekend at DCA

While the idea is great, I'm not that fond of the location. If Marvel should have a presence, it should be in its own park, except Iron Man. Marvel would be out of place at DCA.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• Minion

Love it! Star Wars Weekends has been a huge hit for DHS so I can only imagine how successful a Marvel Weekends event could be! It all sounds great and very fun (even though I imagine Disney only implementing about half of your ideas out of laziness lol)

• Minion

I made a thread about this a year ago haha. I like the idea, but I realized that it wouldn't really fit DCA (well at least not the movies). Maybe downtown disney?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    I made a thread about this a year ago haha. I like the idea, but I realized that it wouldn't really fit DCA (well at least not the movies). Maybe downtown disney?
    I think maybe if the event was limited to just Hollywoodland, it really wouldn't be violating any theming (what theming? hahah).

• Minion

^maybe instead of a full marvel weekend, they could hold a captain america event in Condor Flats (with the whole WWII connection) since the new film is coming soon.

• Minion

^maybe instead of a full marvel weekend, they could hold a captain america event in Condor Flats (with the whole WWII connection) since the new film is coming soon.
    This would be awesome.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Very awesome.

• Minion

That's a good idea too. Maybe some kind of promotional event for each film as they come out.

• Sharkslayer

This will be Perfect for Marvel Weekend. Condor Flats will become into a WWII area, and Captain America will have a meet n' greet. Thank You.

• Filmmaker

Since the movie came out I've been wishing that Disney would add the Captain America March to the Condor Flats area music. It'd fit perfectly.

• -

I would be happy if they just themed their next street party to Marvel.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Under that tree again!

Perhaps an unnoficial Marvel Super Heroes and Villians weekend should be started instead? That may spur something official at a later date.