Question Annual Pass Photo

Quick question. I finally made it to Disneyland yesterday after not being there for 2 years. I haven't been a passholder since that last visit, and the photo that was on my most recent pass was taken in 2005.

I got a new pass yesterday, and they did still have my name in the system. Did my old photo go to my new pass as well? There is no photo on the back of my new pass, nor did they ask me at any time to take a new photo.

Just making sure before I go back to the park again so I don't have issues using my pass.

Thank you in advance!

• Minion

Re: Annual Pass Photo

Quote Originally Posted by DL Lover in LA View Post
    Quick question. I finally made it to Disneyland yesterday after not being there for 2 years. I haven't been a passholder since that last visit, and the photo that was on my most recent pass was taken in 2005.

I got a new pass yesterday, and they did still have my name in the system. Did my old photo go to my new pass as well? There is no photo on the back of my new pass, nor did they ask me at any time to take a new photo.

Just making sure before I go back to the park again so I don't have issues using my pass.

Thank you in advance!
    If they didn't specifically tell you to get a picture taken by a PhotoPass photographer, then they just used the picture they have of you on file.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

It is most likely they used an old picture from your previous pass. That's what they did to mine. I let my pass expire, then waited about a month to get a new pass, and because I was in their computer system from having a pass before, they used the exact same picture that I took with my expired pass. When you enter the park and they scan your pass, you can take a peek at their screen and see your picture come up, just in case you were curious

• Disneyland 19 year APH

You now can have you photo taken in the parks, your choice. If you have file than they will use the old photo until new photo is taken. It took me a while to understand the new system.

Side note: So if they are enforcing multiday park tickets would it not be better to have a photo on the pass so they would have two images to verify who they are?
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by DL Lover in LA View Post

Thank you in advance!
    all photos for our AP are now in their computer system. just cause it doesn't show doesn't mean we don't have one, you will have to go see a photopass photographer an have ur photo taken and tell them its for your annual pass.they will override the system so you can go get your photo taken inside the park. any photo pass CM will take it but if this is not a new pass u got, and just a renewal they used the old photo.