Talking I saw Lady & The Tramp in the Opera House on the 13th...

... and it was truly wonderful. Great way to celebrate Valentine's Day early with the wife. Additionally, now I can say I've actually watched a classic Disney film inside Disneyland.

The crowd was well-behaved, the theater was comfortable as always, the sound and view was excellent, great experience overall. I really hope they do something similar again and I'm excited to see what else the Limited Time Magic offerings are.

Did any other AP's do this?

Re: I saw Lady & The Tramp in the Opera House on the 13th...

Nice to hear. I'm a big fan of seeing classic cinema (Disney or otherwise) in a theater setting and if they continue these screenings I would renew my pass just on that alone.

In the 80s they would have a major theatrical rerelease of the animated classics before the video release and I went to see them all because I knew it would be the last chance to see them as they were intended. Say what you want about 3D but it got the Lion King back in theaters and I never enjoyed it on video but was absolutely blown away by it at my local theater (and the 3D in it was really breathtaking).

• Nor Cal AP'er

I watched the Mulan viewing and I loved it,matter of fact I came down just for the screening (besides Lunar New year!)
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I saw it last night on Valentine's Day! The APs were into it. They siad that they will keep on doing the AP screenings until careless people leave their trash behind in the theater, which I believe won't happen.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Bring back the Keelboats!

That sounded like fun. I originally thought you meant the characters were out! lol

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Was it shown in it's proper widescreen format? I plan to see it over the weekend, but if it's not widescreen, will skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Was it shown in it's proper widescreen format? I plan to see it over the weekend, but if it's not widescreen, will skip it.
    Yes it was!

• I'm wishing

Can't wait to see it on Sunday! I plan to do the 5pm show after the MiceChat Sunday meet, and hopefully some other chatters will come along!!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieMouse View Post
    Can't wait to see it on Sunday! I plan to do the 5pm show after the MiceChat Sunday meet, and hopefully some other chatters will come along!!
    Today at around 2:30 I heard a CM out in front of the Opera House tell someone the 5:00 show was already sold out, so make sure to reserve your wristband ASAP.

My daughter and I saw it Thursday night and enjoyed it. Very nice little AP perk.

Regarding The Disney Ninja's remark above, my interpretation was that they were threatening to not allow people to bring food and drink into the theater if it was left dirty after the movies. They weren't necessarily threatening to stop screening movies, but they acted like being able to bring snacks in is a bonus, which it definitely is. Long story short, as long as people respect the theater and throw away their trash, all's good.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    Regarding The Disney Ninja's remark above, my interpretation was that they were threatening to not allow people to bring food and drink into the theater if it was left dirty after the movies. They weren't necessarily threatening to stop screening movies, but they acted like being able to bring snacks in is a bonus, which it definitely is. Long story short, as long as people respect the theater and throw away their trash, all's good.
    All I meant that the CM suggested to the APers they should be responsible and pick up after themselves, as if the APers were not already responsible for themselves, If not, they would not be showing anymore movies. I do apologize if the point that I was trying to make was not clear. Does anyone get what I am trying to say,
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"