Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Re: Barbaraann's Photopass Fun

Great photo collection, Barabaraann! I especially love the night shots. When I worked at DL, I was a Photopass Photographer, so I love seeing PP pics!
    <o>

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pixie chick View Post
    Great photo collection, Barabaraann! I especially love the night shots. When I worked at DL, I was a Photopass Photographer, so I love seeing PP pics!
    Thanks very much I love getting my picture taken by the Photopass People. I think they all do a great job.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Oh, those Photopass photos are nice! Thanks for sharing Barbaraann! It's interesting that they used all different types of borders for all the photos. Wonder why they don't use just one?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    Oh, those Photopass photos are nice! Thanks for sharing Barbaraann! It's interesting that they used all different types of borders for all the photos. Wonder why they don't use just one?
    Actually those are my borders. I edited the Photopass Pictures that I liked the best, and I put the borders around them, using a picture program called Picassa. I thought it would make a much better appearance in this thread.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Actually those are my borders. I edited the Photopass Pictures that I liked the best, and I put the borders around them, using a picture program called Picassa. I thought it would make a much better appearance in this thread.
    Ohh I see! My mistake! I do like the borders! I wasn't criticizing or anything so I hope you weren't offended! The borders do add to the photos, in my opinion, especially the ones that goes with the theme of the photo. I was just wondering why there were different ones since I thought it would be a lot of work for Disney to put unique borders for each photo when they probably go through thousands each day. I was thinking to myself as I was looking through since I liked the borders if I should add a black border to my photos for contrast. Is it easy to do?
    Last edited by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe; 02-23-2013 at 02:54 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Ohh I see! My mistake! I do like the borders! I wasn't criticizing or anything so I hope you weren't offended! The borders do add to the photos, in my opinion, especially the ones that goes with the theme of the photo. I was just wondering why there were different ones since I thought it would be a lot of work for Disney to put unique borders for each photo when they probably go through thousands each day. I was thinking to myself as I was looking through since I liked the borders if I should add a black border to my photos for contrast. Is it easy to do?
    There is a free program called Picassa that you can download to your computer. I use it a lot. It's a great program. It has a lot of great editing features. One of them is the option to put borders on your pictures. You can save your original pictures, and always go back to them, if you change your mind about the edits. Picassa is available for both Mac's and PC's. I have used it for years. Adding the borders is just a click away, and there is a great pallet of colors. You can then adjust the size of the border as well. I just think the pictures look better, in some cases when the borders match the colors in the pictures. It is a fun way to enhance the presentation.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

I just think the pictures look better, in some cases when the borders match the colors in the pictures. It is a fun way to enhance the presentation.
    Oh yes, I did notice this and I totally agree! I really liked the colors used for Flo's. I use Photoshop to edit my photos, so I'll poke around and see what options it has in there. Thanks for the tip! Also, I apologize again if I sounded criticizing before! It was not my intention, I promise

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Oh yes, I did notice this and I totally agree! I really liked the colors used for Flo's. I use Photoshop to edit my photos, so I'll poke around and see what options it has in there. Thanks for the tip! Also, I apologize again if I sounded criticizing before! It was not my intention, I promise
    You in no way sounded critical. In fact, I did chuckle a little to myself thinking that you thought the borders were part of the photopass service.

I know that many people use the photopass service, and do add borders, and Disney accents to their pictures. I, on the otherhand just get my photographs the way they were taken. I can then use them, and edit them, and share them with whoever I choose to. Such as here on MiceChat.

• The Lucky Rabbit

Some great photos there. This will be the first time our group is trying PhotoPass+ at the Disneyland Resort and we are looking forward to it.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

•   
    • Minion

Your photos are a ray of sunshine. Thank you for posting them!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldTheRabbit View Post
    Some great photos there. This will be the first time our group is trying PhotoPass+ at the Disneyland Resort and we are looking forward to it.
    Have fun with it. I always do. It makes a vacation a whole lot better.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    Your photos are a ray of sunshine. Thank you for posting them!
    You are welcome. I thank you for your nice comment.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

You in no way sounded critical. In fact, I did chuckle a little to myself thinking that you thought the borders were part of the photopass service.

I know that many people use the photopass service, and do add borders, and Disney accents to their pictures. I, on the otherhand just get my photographs the way they were taken. I can then use them, and edit them, and share them with whoever I choose to. Such as here on MiceChat.
    Haha, well I'm glad you found that funny instead! That's quite a relief. Well, we thank you for sharing your adventures with us! I've been a long time lurker on MiceChat (always looking but never saying anything), and it's been a while since I've seen quite a quality Trip Report. Thanks for the awesome reports!

• Tom Bricker

You really got your money's worth out of that PhotoPass CD! Looks like you had a great time!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I ended up with a total of 219 pictures all together. Some of them included MiceChat friends who I spent time with during the course of my 10 day vacation. I think it is worth it for me. I don't buy any other souvenirs during my vacations, except perhaps a hat, if I happen to run across one that I especially like.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123