Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's Trip Report Wishes do come True

On Sunday I when to Disneyland for the final day of True Love week Limit Magic to hoply get to see Prince Eric for the very first time send I have been going to Disneyland from back in Step. 2002. I got to the park around 1pm and had to wait in line to get inside Disneyland which was all the way back to where the Motolrail tracks are at. Once I got in I did a quick stop at one of the stores to see if they had a shirt that my friend Ernesto show me from a picture he took when he was at Disneyland on Tuesday. So when I saw that they did have it there I when on to meet another friend The Disney Ninja who was saving a place for me in line to see Prince Eric and the other Prince that was out. The line was moving very slow it was around 2:30 when I got there and so when I got in line I happen to see Belle and The Beast,Rapunzle and her guy and Ariel and Prince Eric. Fear that I wouldn't get to see Eric before I got up to him before he leave I took some photos of him and Ariel.

So like I said the line was super slow. I hear from someone that it was like an Hour and a half long. Before I got to turn to the third row which would be in front. Price Eric and the others where leaving. I had sit a gold for me no matter how long it took me I would go back in line to see Eric. My friend leave the line so he could go in the back to save a spot for me. When I saw Aurora,Phillip,Cinderella,Prince Charming & Snow White and The Prince come up I figure go ahead and get pictures with them speailly with Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora send there my favorite and I had on what I told Aurora when I saw her my V-Day shirt on her which you people will see soon. So after seeing them coming up I was looking for my friend to see where he was in line. I was in the middle of the third row when I got a text message saying they had close the line and he when over to DCA. So I figure I wouldn't get to see Eric this round until after the parade. So after I would say 15 mins send Aurora and the others came up I got to be next. The first group was Prince Charming and Cinderella. I did my bowing to both of them and they did there stuff. Prince Charming was surprise to see me doing that and call me a gentleman. I said thank you to him. Cinderella handed me her hand and I did a little kiss on her hand. I look at Charming and said I hope you didn't mine I did that to Cinderella. He said it was alright with me that I was beening a gentleman. So Cinderella ask me have I seen her step Sisters who where out when they where there. I said I saw them wild I was in line but didn't get to see them cause if I did I would loose my spot in line Cinderella said that make scen. So then all 3 of us took are places for the photo.

So as I was starting to get my things I hear Cinderella call me Sir Angel. I said to her my name is Jeffrey then she said well then I will call you Sir Jeffrey Angel. It didn't hit me until after I leave prw the reason why she call me that is because I had on my Angels hat So after I leave and got a card that had both Cinderella and Prince Charming's name on it I when over to see Snow White and her Prince. I got another card with there names on it. Snow White said how do you do today. I told her I'm pretty good. We didn't really talk to much just a hi and how are you then we took a photo together.

Next up was Prince Phillip and Aurora. Oh forgot one thing when I was in line and Aurora was there she saw me in line and saw my shirt and said I see your shirt. I said I have all 3 of your names on it. She look at it and said yeah I have alot of names Anyways when I saw her I hand her and Phillip an old Photo Album I had back in 2007 with both of them on it and wanted them to sign it. I told both both of them that I have at that time before any pics where taking that day that I had 168 photos of Aurora and I said to Phillip sorry but only 5 of you. Prince Phillip ask me how do I know how many I have with each character. I show him an exsmaple from my photo Album which had there name and a number next to the name. He then said it makes cends. I said to both of them that I have met all the Princese but Eric. Aurora,Phillip and one of the CM must over hear me saying that I have never met Eric before from all the time that I've been to Disneyland. They where shock to hear that. Aurora said WOW! you never have met him before. I told her no that I have met Phillip Beast and all the other but Eric. Then Aurora was saying how shirt you said you have of me I told her about 8 some with her pink dress and some with her blue and her as Briar Rose. Phillip was looking over my album and saw another photo of Aurora with one of my other shirts in blue. Aurora said yeah that is another shirt. So I think when I go to DL on Sundays for now to wear my Aurora shirts for now So we then took are pics.

So after the photo and getting my stuff and saying goodbye I had seen Eric on the side which means they where about to change. One of the CM was showing me the way out and she said I know you've never seend Eric before but I can't let you see him cause they had to move things fast. I understood her but it was still sad I couldn't see him. So I move on to the side to put my stuff away I had took out my autograph book cause to see if I could at less get his autograph. As I got up Eric came to me and said I hear that you have never got to meet me. I was like shock that he came to me and talk to me. I said yes it's true he shook my hand and sign my book and then took a photo with me.

So after I saw the person who I wanted to see I may my way to see my best friend Princess Tiana when I got there the line was short so I may my way to the line. Once I got there I saw her and Prince Naveen took a photo wild I was in line.

When I was next to see her like always she said my name and I said hello my best friend and this is the pic we got from it.

We couldn't really talk cause the CM's was trying to move the line fast for they can get them out of site cause of the Parade was starting in a few mins so we didn't get to do a fun pose like we usely do. So after I said goodbye to her and Naveen I stay on the out side just looking at her and try to get some more photos of her from the outside which didn't do to well but as they where about to leave going up the stairs I got this pic. Sorry that it is a little blurry but from the place I was at it was hard to get my camera to fokis [ms]

So after they leave I may my way to go have some food and then after the food I when back to where the Prince and Princess where at cause I wanted to try to get Lady Termine and the Step Sister which whom didn't come back out. So I figure that I would try to get some more photos with Prince Phillip to at less get 10 photos with him. I was shy by 1 from the pics I took of him.

I had seen my friend The Disney Ninja on the other side taking pics of Belle and the others so I when over there to take some as well.

I really like Belle's new winter coat alot better looking then her old one was.

So after see the Prince and Princess for the final night I when off to pic up my shirt I wanted and had some cholate cake and then after took one more photo for the night of Gideon.

After seeing him when on some rides for the night and watch The All Staz 80 then call it a night. So my wish did come true last night I am happy that I got to see Prince Eric for the very first time ever.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: Capt Hook's Trip Report Wishes do come True

Prince Eric was on your "wanted" list right! You got him! Congrats!

• Queen Elsa

Yes he was. I forgot to add the cards that I got from when I saw Aurora and the others.

I'm so glad you were finally able to meet Eric. I went to Disneyland on Valentine's Day and wanted to meet Phillip but the line was 135 minutes!
    The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!

• Parking Lot > DCA

Congrats!

• Minion

Another great trip report Such a great story about how you met Prince Eric

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

Great job Cap'n! Glad you finally met the elusive Prince Eric. I had never seen the autograph cards so thanks for sharing those with your photos.

• Minion

ORDDU: Very nice photograhs, Capt Hook, Dear. I envy you for your ability to keep company with Prince Eric. He's such a gorgeous hunk! Now you know what to get me for Christmas next year. (And you don't have to say a word to Ariel about this.)

• Queen Elsa

I think it had to do with Prince Phillip I think he told the CM that was next to us about me not seeing Eric so they desided to talk to Eric and the rest is history as they say.

• formerly very helpful

Nice photos, as always.

• Nor Cal AP'er

That is awesome that you finally got to meet Eric, and how they arranged your private meeting with him!!! Disneyland=Magic
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Avid MC reader since 2005

That is great that you have another character crossed off your list! I have never met any of the princes. That Prince Charming is a cutie.

That is so cool that Prince Phillip told Prince Eric how you had been wanting to meet him for so long and he actually made a point to do just that! I love when this kind of "disney magic" happens. Another great TR, Captain Hook. I always love seeing your new adventures with the characters in the Parks.

And the autograph cards are really cool too!
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

•   
    • Minion

Grats happy for you to knock out one off the wishlist!!!

Always love your reports, and also glad you go one off your list this trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast