View Poll Results: If You Could Ride A Segway Along The Course Of A Ride(s), Which One(s) Would You Do?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Mountain

    4 13.79%
  • On Top Of A Monorail

    5 17.24%
  • Splash Mountain

    5 17.24%
  • Radiator Springs Racers

    9 31.03%
  • California Screamin'

    4 13.79%
  • Finding Nemo Subs

    3 10.34%
  • Dumbo

    1 3.45%
  • Mickeys Fun Wheel

    0 0%
  • Other

    20 68.97%
  • None

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You Do?

    If I could ride a Segway scooter along the course of one or more rides, I would start with Radiator Springs Racers by squeezing in between the cars racing along Route 66 and racing ahead of them! Zooooooooom! Then for good measure, I woild place my Segway on top of a Dumbo vehicle, and jump from flying pacaderm to pacaderm.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    239

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    I think it would be fun to go along the tracks on most of the rides, or just cruising through the parks would be fun. We did the Segway tour they had at DCA years ago. it was a blast!

  3. #3

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,485

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Indy for me.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  4. #4

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Quote Originally Posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
    I think it would be fun to go along the tracks on most of the rides, or just cruising through the parks would be fun. We did the Segway tour they had at DCA years ago. it was a blast!
    You are so lucky! It would indeed be great fun to Segway from land to land.

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Indy for me.
    That would be a thrill a second! I can tell you're the Indypendent type.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  5. #5

    • -
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uijeongbu
    Posts
    6,608

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Jumpin' Jellyfish.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

  6. #6

    • Team Hail HYDRA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    2741 Buena Vista St.
    Posts
    1,241

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    ^same here
    i would like to travel along the dark rides in fantasyland

    Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com


  7. #7

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,874

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Indy or Haunted Mansion for me

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  8. #8

    • Parmageddon Jim
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the Hyperion Bridge
    Posts
    667

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Peoplemover.
    So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    423

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    If I could ride a Segway scooter along the course of one or more rides, I would start with Radiator Springs Racers by squeezing in between the cars racing along Route 66 and racing ahead of them! Zooooooooom! Then for good measure, I woild place my Segway on top of a Dumbo vehicle, and jump from flying pacaderm to pacaderm.
    Jungle Cruise

    BTW, I did the DCA Segway tour with a friend a few years ago. Totally disappointing for both of us. If you've done a Segway tour anywhere else, the DCA tour will be really lame for you. They spend probably almost a 1/3 of your tour time going over ridiculously basic training and safety instruction (typical Disney over-reaction to risk), and then they never really take the leash off. And if you've spent more than a few months reading this board, you know far more trivia than you'll learn on the tour.

    I give it a 2 on a 10 point scale.

  10. #10

    •   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,593
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Quote Originally Posted by Gn2Dlnd View Post
    Peoplemover.
    I was just about to say!!! The old People Mover track would be fun! But then so would the Monorail track.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

    YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

  11. #11

    • The doctor is in
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    1,014 miles away
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    I would do RSR and Indiana Jones.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.













  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Mine would be IJA and RSR

  13. #13

    • formerly very helpful
    • Online

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,126

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    People Mover for me. I can't think of better views of the park from up there.

  14. #14

    • They call me the Mayor...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pinacoladaberg
    Posts
    47

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    I'm gonna say the Matterhorn
    Pour still another glass,
    In Pinacoladaberg.
    Coconut milk with a pineapple splash.
    Donít forget that the Rum comes third!

  15. #15

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: If You Could Ride A Seqway Along The Pathway Of A Ride(s, Which One(s) Would You

    Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Jumpin' Jellyfish.
    That would certainly put a little more spring in your Segway!

    Quote Originally Posted by mratigan View Post
    ^same here
    i would like to travel along the dark rides in fantasyland
    Having a free run along the various Fantasyland dark ride tracks would be pure coolness!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Indy or Haunted Mansion for me
    Talk about a double dose of funage!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gn2Dlnd View Post
    Peoplemover.
    Count me in! Wheeling about on the elevated track throughout Tomorrowland would offer fast track fun along with fantastic aerial views.

    Quote Originally Posted by NDNation View Post
    Jungle Cruise

    BTW, I did the DCA Segway tour with a friend a few years ago. Totally disappointing for both of us. If you've done a Segway tour anywhere else, the DCA tour will be really lame for you. They spend probably almost a 1/3 of your tour time going over ridiculously basic training and safety instruction (typical Disney over-reaction to risk), and then they never really take the leash off. And if you've spent more than a few months reading this board, you know far more trivia than you'll learn on the tour.

    I give it a 2 on a 10 point scale.
    I'd love to cruise the Jungle Cruise Segway style. You are right that the overreaching Disney safety demands would be a real buzz-kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan View Post
    I was just about to say!!! The old People Mover track would be fun! But then so would the Monorail track.
    Both tracks would be exciting to conquor.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I would do RSR and Indiana Jones.
    Segwaying thru to the music and special effects of each ride would present a whole new demention of excitement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Mine would be IJA and RSR
    Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    People Mover for me. I can't think of better views of the park from up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Pete View Post
    I'm gonna say the Matterhorn
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 07:21 PM
  4. If you could bring back an old ride back, which would it be?
    By beamer06 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 09:50 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 06:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •