Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Places to eat?

• The doctor is in

Re: Places to eat?

If you want to eat in DCA I would also highly recommend getting bread bowls in Pacific Wharf. They are just delicious and they aren't too expensive. Good luck finding a table in the middle of the day, though. Last time I ate there I had to eat on a bench across the walkway.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

My favorite and therefore my recommendation is Rancho del Zocallo. I am sure that it is probably sacrilege coming from someone in AZ to say the Mexican food there is good but I love it! That is out first dinner spot in every trip. The platter with enchiladas and steak has a ton of food that many could split for two people. It runs about $15 if I remember correctly.

I often go to Rancho del Zocallo. Best place in the park if you want free drink refills. Thats not saying much relative to the other place that does. Last weekend I ate at Catal in downtown Disney. It is a little on the fancy side but worth the money. And it was nice to get out of the crazy busy mess the parks can be at times.
    "Nice work, pal"

• Minion

Cafe Orleans... Split a Monte Cristo, Pommes Frites, and a couple sodas for $30.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by mpabis525 View Post
    My favorite and therefore my recommendation is Rancho del Zocallo. I am sure that it is probably sacrilege coming from someone in AZ to say the Mexican food there is good but I love it! That is out first dinner spot in every trip. The platter with enchiladas and steak has a ton of food that many could split for two people. It runs about $15 if I remember correctly.
    My husband and I split that exact meal and it was pretty dang tasty! We are also from AZ.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Thanks guys!!!

• New Member Goes Forth

Burwell, Norfolk, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Flo's V8 cafe is great, full of flavour, and fills you up. Good old fashion home cooking. Also,it has great views of RSR.

Also Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta has some great Pasta dishes. they fill you up, but they are great plates of food. Don't forget the Paradise Garden Grill. the Skewers are fantastic!
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• formerly very helpful

I forgot about Rancho del Zocalo! Great atmosphere! Love it.

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

KellyMcG86

What part of town in Phoenix?

As for Rancho, there is just something about that meal. At times it is better than Macayos it Ajo Al's. I love the enchilada sauce in it along with the tortillas and steak. Getting hungry just thinking about it. Guess I should gas up the car and head west

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    For not much more than you will pay in the parks, you can have a real meal with table service at "Storytellers Cafe" at the Grand Californian, it's definitely a better VALUE for your tourist dollars.

That said, I'd like to check out the new offerings at the Disneyland Hotel.
    Agree. If you can add about $10.00 more for each on your budget, you can order the buffet at the Storyteller's Cafe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12