California Adventure BGM

My husband (well,the whole family really) loves the new background music at California Adventure. Is any of it (other than the somewhat short CarsLand CD) available for purchase?

If not, does anyone have the playlist so we can recreate it out of our own collection? Thank you!
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

• Filmmaker

Re: California Adventure BGM

The Music of Cars Land has been released, along with The Carthay Circle Sessions (that one's actually available on iTunes and Amazon)

Aside from that, not a lot of the new Background music has been released. Disney Music Loops has a list of background music used in different areas, but that site's about six years out of date at this point.

You can also check out Mr. Theme Park Audios on YouTube (sorry, can't provide a link because YouTube is blocked on my work computer). They have a good collection of attraction music and area music.

I have the new Paradise Pier music loop up on my channel. Just Search New Paradise Pier Music Loop (2010) on Youtube. I would like to find the BGM for Hollywoodland though...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

And just as a reminder for any new members since this thread involves music.... I realize the OP is looking for legit sources but just so everyone remembers...

What kind of materials can I post?There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

If you feel like streaming, then find KMRE from the Museum of Radio and Electricity. It's mostly golden age of radio, mostly commercial free, legal. They also do the old Lone Ranger, Sherlock Holmes, and other old radio shows with period commercials. Lots of doctors advising you to smoke.

• They call me the Mayor...

If you know your movie scores, you can pretty much put together the Condor Flats BGM yourself.
    Pour still another glass,
    In Pinacoladaberg.
    Coconut milk with a pineapple splash.
    Donít forget that the Rum comes third!