• Fish Food

Question about A Musical History of Disneyland

I received this set from amazon.com today and when I opened it, I discovered that the emblem on the cover of the CD set is damaged. I noticed that the book is sealed, but the CD set is not sealed. Do they all come this way or is the CD set supposed to be sealed as well? Is the outer box supposed to be sealed? I am wondering if this was returned to them and then sent to me. Thanks.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Re: Question about A Musical History of Disneyland

I ordered my set from DisneyOnline/DisneyShopping when it first came out. The outer box was sealed, but I don't remember if the book was or not.

For those wishing to order on Amazon: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AA4MHM/sr=1-1/qid=1137507663/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-6510582-4993537?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Note, this set is $89.99 and does not contain the "Walt Takes You to Disneyland" vinyl album that's included in the set available on DisneyShopping.com. That one is still available for $124.99 at http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSearc...+of+disneyland

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

/\ They sell it at Costco too. It's in the red box and everything...I believe it has the record...but I am not 100%.

• Here to change the world

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    /\ They sell it at Costco too. It's in the red box and everything...I believe it has the record...but I am not 100%.
    The Costco set does not contain the record. But it is the same exact one they sell at Amazon, and it's only $64.99. What a deal! That's where I got mine a few months ago

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shellyfish
    I received this set from amazon.com today and when I opened it, I discovered that the emblem on the cover of the CD set is damaged. I noticed that the book is sealed, but the CD set is not sealed. Do they all come this way or is the CD set supposed to be sealed as well? Is the outer box supposed to be sealed? I am wondering if this was returned to them and then sent to me. Thanks.
    are the CD's themselves damaged?

I would first make copies of the CDs or atleast put all the songs onto you computer or ipod, they will take up space on my computer they took up 4 giga bites and people say that on thjeir ipod the whole 6 CD set took up about 100 to 200 megabites.

Then call amazon and tell them you want to exchange it for a brand new one that is not damaged or previously opened.

Here are some Amazon phone numbers:

Corporate Offices, Seattle
    (206) 622-2335

(Incase you are in canada....)
    Canadian Customer Service
    Phone 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific: (877)-586-3230

Amazon's rebate center: 1-866-348-2492
    Amazon Corporate Accounts:1-866-486-2360

All phone numbers are worth trying.

Then if they are able to ship you a new one.....You will no longer have to take anything out of the plastic and you can keep it as an unopened collectors item while at the same time you already have copies of the 6CD set stored else where so you can listen to those.

--The Wrassler

• Fish Food

Thanks to all of you and especially you Wrassler for all the phone numbers. I like your thinking! The CDs are not damaged and the tracks are safely on my computer, but what is in the book? Hopefully they won't give me any problems returning it unsealed. Thanks again to all of you who responded.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shellyfish
    Thanks to all of you and especially you Wrassler for all the phone numbers. I like your thinking! The CDs are not damaged and the tracks are safely on my computer, but what is in the book? Hopefully they won't give me any problems returning it unsealed. Thanks again to all of you who responded.
    The book just gives you interesting stories and history of the attractions & themed areas. It also has some good concept art pieces of Disneyland.

I personall have not read the stories because I find the artwork to be more better.

• Feel the breeze!

When I purchased my set the CDs were not sealed.