VIP areas / Tours the average person would not know about? VIP guest secrets?

So far I found some things out that not everyone gets to do... such as

Ride the Lilly Belle

Then tour Walt's Apartment in Main Street.

I never knew anyone could do these things until I stumbled upon them online

And you know that there's a Club called 30 some er maybe it was called 39 lol

But, that is the kind of things I wanna know about. Are there any other special things people who have the money, or connections can do other then what I named? If so where in the park are they? And even if it has nothing to do with money... what are some things no everyone knows about that you can do?

THANKS SAAMM! lol then its club 33

• Minion

Re: VIP areas / Tours the average person would not know about? VIP guest secrets?

It's Club 33

You don't have to pay anything, after park admission, to ride the Lilly Belle

Theres the Dream Suite in New Orleans Square.

Re: VIP areas / Tours the average person would not know about? VIP guest secrets?

I find that awesome! Anything else and are there any special things in California Adventure? How about on all the Disneyland properties?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tamkins1985 View Post
    I find that awesome! Anything else and are there any special things in California Adventure? How about on all the Disneyland properties?
    1901?
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

really?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by gtsouthard View Post
    really?
    ????

• Selfie Expert

1) Ride the wheelhouse in the Mark Twain - just ask to do this
    2) Tender seat on the train - also just ask
    3) Caboose on the train - I have yet to do this, and I think it's just more rare for the caboose to be out running than that it's limited
    4) You can ask for a map on the Jungle Cruise ride, it's kind of neat
    5) Wake the Tiki Room birds - I have also not done this and just recently read that it's a possibility

These types of threads pop up pretty often, so if you read back a week or two I'm sure you'll find more information! It's always fun to find out these things, as it makes the parks even more exciting when you're on a mission!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

You can ask for a map on the Jungle Cruise Ride? is this any different than the normal Park Map?

Whats involved in waking up the birds in the tikki room?

• The High 5 & Waving Goth

Talking Re: VIP areas / Tours the average person would not know about? VIP guest secrets?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    3) Caboose on the train - I have yet to do this, and I think it's just more rare for the caboose to be out running than that it's limited
    I've done #3 before in the past (very VIP and fun, no one to bug you! Haha) but I haven't done #2 yet! What exactly is the "tender seat"? *n00b question...lulz*

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    1) Ride the wheelhouse in the Mark Twain - just ask to do this
    4) You can ask for a map on the Jungle Cruise ride, it's kind of neat
    5) Wake the Tiki Room birds - I have also not done this and just recently read that it's a possibility

These types of threads pop up pretty often, so if you read back a week or two I'm sure you'll find more information! It's always fun to find out these things, as it makes the parks even more exciting when you're on a mission!
    Done them all except #5.

Riding the caboose is different than the Lilly Belle.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by soothseyer View Post
    I've done #3 before in the past (very VIP and fun, no one to bug you! Haha) but I haven't done #2 yet! What exactly is the "tender seat"? *n00b question...lulz*

My son got to ride a few years ago and ring the bell. (click picture above for video)

(I believe that is what this references, correct me if I'm wrong)

• The High 5 & Waving Goth

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post

My son got to ride a few years ago and ring the bell. (click picture above for video)

(I believe that is what this references, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Adding it to my Disney bucket list. Slowly, it's coming together. Thanks for posting that, clara!

• Dont make me unfriend you

My understanding is to ride the tender seat, you must board at Main St and ride all the way around and exit at Main St.

I have ridden in the front of the Monorail. Same thing, just ask the CM. My son got to honk the horn as we approached the stations.