Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

Re: Joe's dream come true Club 33 visit - photo heavy plus some 360 views inside the

Thanks for the great report! I always love reading about/seeing your groups' fun adventures!

flower gleam & glow...

• I'm New Here

Re: Joe's dream come true Club 33 visit - photo heavy plus some 360 views inside the

I might be in there somewhere.
    Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.

Joe, I have to tell you that I LOVED your Disney Dream Suite post! After enjoying this one, I clicked on the link you provided & ended up in my oversized chair beside the fire with a cup (or 3) of tea in my favourite Disneyland mug & poured over every detail of the Dream Suite, section by section. A lovely (if unproductive) way to spend my day! I live in Vancouver Canada, so don't get to the park as regularly as you SoCal'ers, but I try as often as I can. And even though I won't be in the Dream Suite on my next trip in May, you've made me even more excited about the upcoming trip than I already was, which I didn't think was possible. I really loved the photos & videos, and the excerpts from the various friends who were there. It was really nice to see what seemed like a terrific bunch of people get such a treat. The smiles on everyone's faces were great. Ruston seems like a terrific guy - love the approach he took to increase the anticipation & enthusiasm for his friends. And great work on your part to document & present it all so well. Thanks for taking the time to let others really see and enjoy the Dream Suite vicariously through you!
    Cheers!

• Joe Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by CoreneD View Post
    Joe, I have to tell you that I LOVED your Disney Dream Suite post! After enjoying this one, I clicked on the link you provided & ended up in my oversized chair beside the fire with a cup (or 3) of tea in my favourite Disneyland mug & poured over every detail of the Dream Suite, section by section. A lovely (if unproductive) way to spend my day! I live in Vancouver Canada, so don't get to the park as regularly as you SoCal'ers, but I try as often as I can. And even though I won't be in the Dream Suite on my next trip in May, you've made me even more excited about the upcoming trip than I already was, which I didn't think was possible. I really loved the photos & videos, and the excerpts from the various friends who were there. It was really nice to see what seemed like a terrific bunch of people get such a treat. The smiles on everyone's faces were great. Ruston seems like a terrific guy - love the approach he took to increase the anticipation & enthusiasm for his friends. And great work on your part to document & present it all so well. Thanks for taking the time to let others really see and enjoy the Dream Suite vicariously through you!
    Cheers!
    Thanks for the note CoreneD. I love hearing that one of my posts made someone's day more magical.
    I hope you have an awesome trip in May!

• DL Photo Fanatic

I just finished reading about your Club 33 and Dapper Day adventure, then I clicked on your Dream Suite link. OH. EM. GEE. I felt like I was right there with you. I started it about 5pm and, after a few interruptions, just finished reading the text, looking at the photos and watching all the video. What a magical experience, indeed!

I laughed, I cried tears of joy, I was truly enthralled. I have never read a trip report and felt so emotional. The photos were phenomenal. Such great memories with your friends. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your magical moments!

• New Member Goes Forth

Thanks for the photos. Inside club 33 looks fantastic, and I know it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be inside. The Lilly Belle coach is amazing, and the detail is fantastic. Glad your dream came true
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Disneyland Dreamer

On your 360s, about 10 years ago, I bought some tripod heads with specific detents (I think VRworks needed specific degreed detents at the time) You should look into those, and the detent plates sere pretty inexpensive if I recall correctly.

•   
    • Banned User

Very cool post, thanks for sharing a great story accompanied by great pics!

Also, thank you for explaining the guy in the hardhat. I saw him in pics 106 and 114 and had to wonder if he was maintenance or a guest. His choice of dress was certainly out of place but maybe applicable in some ironic way? I'm going to Club 33 tomorrow and wouldn't wear less than a collared shirt. It just seems disrespectful. At least he had a great story about the hardhat that sort of justifies it.

Glad you had a good time.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Thanks for another amazing report!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12