Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Cunning infiltrator

Re: What would it take to have a Ghost Investigation in Disneyland?

Not a debate! Things are not what it seems.....many people are afraid of the unknown. So, they use their psychological self-defense mechanism called 'Denial' to ridicule or shrug it off as something fake or it cannot exist!

There are many, many spirit beings and ghosts at Disneyland Resort. The park does get quite spooky if you're alone at night...cause you're never know if a spirit is watching you or lurking in the shadows...

There are things, things that you or people cannot even comprehend! It can very hard to explain or unexplainable at all! If you find the truth of such things, it will shatter your current belief system and giving you many sleepless nights.

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

I agree. I haven't even started to touch on it. Right now I'm trying to turn it off... but to be honest I think some where on some level, the past is still the past in Disney. Somewhere everything looks like its 1955. I can't even touch on the things I've seen in my own house. My dreams will sometimes tell me of things that I can not stop... I dreamed of a ship wreak to the point I was right in the middle of it... the very morning when I turned on the TV there it was... a cruise ship was turned onto it's side in the ocean near Greece (well some where in that area, or was it Rome?) and I do that often with things. Then there are shadow people in my house that likes to screw with people's minds... then lets not forget me sometimes getting random messages from the spirit world. A friend said the Spirit World recognizes interstellar beings as well in spirit (aliens, or so they are called / not of this world) Since time began people have died on earth and in other places.. High spirits have walked this earth so... yeah trying to imagine thousands of years of everything in the book on earth itself is enough to make you dizzy.
    Last edited by Tamkins1985; 02-28-2013 at 08:48 PM.

So there for if a person can't comprehend how large space is including black holes and portals... and if the spirit world is never ending for each part of it. Meaning they have different levels for different spirits in certain stages of being, and self-ness. (if thats ever a word lol) ummm yeah when I say it is endless, its endless. But, I don't guess people are allowed to talk about religion.... But, mine is different lol Any who back to spirits lol

• Cunning infiltrator

There are at least 3 or more real ghosts haunting a the Haunted Mansion. I've heard stories of cast members that they often heard someone running across the floor near the boarding station when no one was there or not much people and knocking on doom buggies (might be a cast member passing through or no one at all!. 'd remember I experienced knocking in the doom buggy I was riding on and during the Ballroom scene in the Haunted Mansion, I had my own doom buggy, so I was alone at that time. It happened on 11:20 pm at night during my spring trip back in 2011, it was weird; I felt quite unsettled after that. It is said that spirits often manifest or show themselves when there ain't that much people. Since when there is too many people which brings too much energy making the spirit hard to show itself or simply hiding.

Tomorrowland has lots of energy there. There are many ghosts there and the feeling of being there alone gives you a feeling of dread. Since several people had died in Tomorrowland or near it.

A ghost investigation on the Happiest Place on Earth will be very interesting. Though, that's unlikely. Talk to many old timer cast members and they will tell you they experienced when working at the park after closing time.

• Parking Lot > DCA

First we must establish reality from fiction, and then we can move on from there.

Let's give Bigfoot the benefit of the doubt. When can we get a Bigfoot investigation inside Disneyland?

• Under that tree again!

Investigation done.

Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by LangenFox View Post
    There are at least 3 or more real ghosts haunting a the Haunted Mansion.
    Quite a large claim..

• Goofy

Not a debate! Things are not what it seems.....many people are afraid of the unknown. So, they use their psychological self-defense mechanism called 'Denial' to ridicule or shrug it off as something fake or it cannot exist!

There are many, many spirit beings and ghosts at Disneyland Resort. The park does get quite spooky if you're alone at night...cause you're never know if a spirit is watching you or lurking in the shadows...

There are things, things that you or people cannot even comprehend! It can very hard to explain or unexplainable at all! If you find the truth of such things, it will shatter your current belief system and giving you many sleepless nights.
    i like your speech there and agree with you on that one.

even though they can deny it all they want. they can sometimes see it at random timely. sometimes others can see it easily and others cant not easily but takes time for them to see it.

• -

I think the one you're looking for to investigate this is Dr. Peter Venkman.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Cunning infiltrator

As I said before, denial will take in place to anyone who had never experienced something paranormal or strange in their life, it's better to keep it to yourself.

The truth is stranger than fiction. You get many people laughing or making fun of the topic. They will never know unless they experience or encounter something so strange that is not part in their daily normal lives than they will believe....

If you don't believe in spirits in a haunted place, the active intelligent spirit will know what you have said or thought and they will scare the s*** of you for not believing or saying they don't exist, some spirits will prove it to you and the result can be frightening.

The imagineers know what they were doing when they created the Haunted Mansion.

As Indiana Jones himself said, "You did what!? There's powers here you can't possibly comprehend!" After looking at the eyes of Mara which plummets the tourists towards to the Tunnel of Torment and the Gates of Doom. But thanks to Indy efforts, he got there before tourists since he never looked at the eyes.

Last edited by LangenFox; 02-28-2013 at 09:18 PM.

• Parking Lot > DCA

As I said before, denial will take in place to anyone who had never experienced something paranormal or strange in their life, it's better to keep it to yourself.

The truth is stranger than fiction. You get many people laughing or making fun of the topic. They will never know unless they experience or encounter something so strange that is not part in their daily normal lives than they will believe....

If you don't believe in spirits in a haunted place, the active intelligent spirit will know what you have said or thought and they will scare the s*** of you for not believing or saying they don't exist, some spirits will prove it to you and the result can be frightening.

The imagineers know what they were doing when they created the Haunted Mansion.

As Indiana Jones himself said, "Tourists! There are powers here you cannot possibly comprehend!" After looking at the eyes of Mara which plummets the tourists towards to the Tunnel of Torment and the Gates of Doom. But thanks to Indy efforts, he got there before tourists since he never looked at the eyes.
    If you could provide any evidence to support your claims, that would be great. That way us "non believers" can get a better understanding of your side of the argument.

PS, why do ghosts wear clothes?

• Selfie Expert

Belief in ghosts or not, I see no reason to argue about their existence as the topic at hand is whether an investigation would be possible/allowed on property.

I would assume an official investigation would be denied, as this would be perceived negatively by the general public due to the fact that Disneyland is marketed as a happy place rather than a haunted place. Most destinations that the shows go to make their money by advertising that they're haunted, so drawing that kind of publicity is a good thing for them. The public, in general, probably wouldn't choose to take their kids somewhere that might be haunted or perceived as "creepy" or "scary", even if they do not believe in their existence.

On a personal note, I think it it in rather poor taste for people to keep posting "they don't exist so who cares" type comments, as they contribute nothing to the thread.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Cunning infiltrator

Oh, by the way. Welcome to Micechat, Tamkins1985! I hope you find the Happiest Place in Cyberspace to your liking!

explodingboy, this is not a debate thread. I'm pointing out my thoughts and don't bring up any arguments. It's a better way to look up the topic yourself and think it for yourself. It takes many years of research and understanding of the paranormal through videos, books, experience stories and others. Though, once you do....there's no turning back now......

To start it off:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dorsetghost
    (Recommended).

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Most destinations that the shows go to make their money by advertising that they're haunted, so drawing that kind of publicity is a good thing for them. The public, in general, probably wouldn't choose to take their kids somewhere that might be haunted or perceived as "creepy" or "scary", even if they do not believe in their existence.
    Or they are abandoned/closed.

Disneyland is not like your local bank. They don't show the customers the exit, turn off the lights and lock the doors. It's operating all night, prepping for the next days guests. Restocking shelfs, painting, spraying the walkways off, oiling the squeeky wheels. They bring out extra lights so the workers can see.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

explodingboy, this is not a debate thread. I'm pointing out my thoughts and don't bring up any arguments. It's a better way to look up the topic yourself and think it for yourself. It takes many years of research and understanding of the paranormal through videos, books, experience stories and others. Though, once you do....there's no turning back now......
    I understand that this is not a debate thread. But you are telling that to the people who say they don't believe, and then continue to go on and on about how all of us are in denial and give your reasoning about why ghosts are real. If you are going to say no debate, it can't just mean you don't want to hear the opposition.

Anyways, to the OP, I don't think it will happen. I think KellyMcG86 explained it best; Disney does not want the public to perceive the park as a spooky place.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast