Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Team Hail HYDRA

Re: What would it take to have a Ghost Investigation in Disneyland?

A friend of a friend is an AP and does ghost hunting for her job. Shes interviewed CMs on the topic

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Parking Lot > DCA

Just for fun, here is a great (and short) podcast that talks about the use ghost hunting tools. You can also read the transcript if you don't feel like listening.

Ghost Hunting Tools of the Trade

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    I read your post.

There's still no such thing as ghosts. There's nothing to give the benefit of the doubt to.
    You don't think those Scooby-Doo documentaries were authentic??
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Any who again its not about if its fake or not. I know how I live and what religion I lean toward.

With this being said, I think it would be good for them... Or least Universal Studios would agree to do one after closing time. I remember one time they sent a couple of the Ghost Hunters members to Halloween Horror Nights.

I really, do not think it would be a bad thing for someone to do something to the Haunted Mansion AFTER hours when the rides are not running and there would be at least two official members of the park there. Nothing wrong with a publicity stunt lol I know if I had my own theme park or building I would do ghost tours every Friday Night with a minimum of 10 guest at 20 bucks per head. But, this would occur only in the month of October. But, any ways I'm not Disney and my life is far from it.

But, if there are anyone who has gifts who manage to go to the park... you should film it and state what spirits you have felt and all that... there are really no investigating to that. I have never been and I can already tell you some of the messages the spirit world has conveyed to me. It is still a very busy place, even if it is not in this life.

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

I wonder if a ghost hunting group could rent the park to perform the ghost hunt? It would be a very large price tag, but seems like the only feasible way to make something like this happen.

The hard part would be the way the findings would be presented. How to do it without it being completely campy?

Something interesting to ponder!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Rock Star Minion

They could save costs by inviting the bigfoot hunters along.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    hey that is a good idea..because I KNOW I've seen "Bigfoot" there...in a "mountain", covered with "snow"....hmmm....

• -

That's a great idea. They could also have the UFO people check to see if there are real aliens in Tomorrowland.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    That's a great idea. They could also have the UFO people check to see if there are real aliens in Tomorrowland.
    I saw a UFO in April of 2007. I was driving home from Disneyland in fact. I was about 15 miles away at about 11 at night. It was what appeared to be a string of white flood lights forming a square shape around something that appeared faintly to be a disc shape underneath it. It moved like a helicopter but what was strange is that it would suddenly stop and hover. There was no deceleration - just a halting stop. It would do loop de loops and swirls. At the end it looped down low the the ground and darted off toward the northwest. There was absolutely no sound - no motor, no nothing.

I don't do drugs and I don't drink. But I saw what I saw. This happened over a little league field and UC Irvine is about 3 miles from this so it is possible that it was some type of experimental craft. I'm not saying it was aliens. But I saw what I saw. And I believe in UFOs even less than I believe in ghosts. I cannot believe if I didn't see it for myself.

• Rock Star Minion

...toward the northwest"? Definitely bigfoot.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tamkins1985 View Post
    ...I know how I live and what religion I lean toward....

... I can already tell you some of the messages the spirit world has conveyed to me.
    Meaning no disrespect to your personal religious beliefs, you may want to re-read the MiceChat posting rules that you agreed to when you joined this site.

They specifically prohibit discussing religious beliefs on the public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamkins1985 View Post
    ...My dreams will sometimes tell me of things that I can not stop... I dreamed of a ship wreak to the point I was right in the middle of it... the very morning when I turned on the TV there it was... a cruise ship was turned onto it's side in the ocean near Greece (well some where in that area, or was it Rome?) and I do that often with things.

Then there are shadow people in my house that likes to screw with people's minds... then lets not forget me sometimes getting random messages from the spirit world. A friend said the Spirit World recognizes interstellar beings as well in spirit (aliens, or so they are called / not of this world) Since time began people have died on earth and in other places.. High spirits have walked this earth so... yeah trying to imagine thousands of years of everything in the book on earth itself is enough to make you dizzy.
    Again, with no disrespect to your personal religious beliefs, none of this has anything to do with Disneyland, nor is it appropriate for MiceChat's public forums.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Now we're on to something!

• Down Pluto!

What would it take to have a Ghost Investigation in Disneyland?

It would take Disney Marketing to see a way to remove more cash from guests (plussing up) and for the Marketeers to think it was their idea in the first place.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    Meaning no disrespect to your personal religious beliefs, you may want to re-read the MiceChat posting rules that you agreed to when you joined this site.

They specifically prohibit discussing religious beliefs on the public forums.

Again, with no disrespect to your personal religious beliefs, none of this has anything to do with Disneyland, nor is it appropriate for MiceChat's public forums.
    Thank you, Mr. Wiggins, for providing this topic with the voice of reason.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

This is a hot button issue, and anytime the topic of ghosts in Disneyland comes up it sparks a heated discussion (bordering on debate) from both sides of the issue.

And make no mistake... despite the fact that the OP has asked that it not be turned into a debate, there is pretty much no way a subject like this can be discussed without it getting personal on both sides. Its taken some borderline turns already.

It has also touched onto topics that are against the rules of the site, and since we have pretty much established that Disney would not ever sanction or condone any official type of investigation within the berm, further discussion seems moot. Continuance of the thread would only end up going more off topic.

Therefore, thread closed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234