Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Selfie Expert

Re: Joe's 2013 Minnie's Moonlit Madness review - an after hours Disneyland Scavenger

Wow! Thank you!! I appreciate the shout out! I was going to link your Club 33 report on my TR, because your photos are much better quality, plus I still find it hilarious that your friend and I both took self portraits in the bathroom mirror.

I can't wait to see your next adventure, and congratulations on 3rd place! That's quite a feat with how may teams there were.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

Re: Joe's 2013 Minnie's Moonlit Madness review - an after hours Disneyland Scavenger

I've always wanted to volunteer for something like this but since I'm not a CM I figured there was no way possible, right? Or is there a way o.O

• ^_~.

I...I want to work at Disneyland even more now. What an awesome workplace you have! Thanks so much for sharing; I can tell you guys had a blast! And congrats on getting third place. That's impressive!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Thanks for sharing your report and and getting third place! My Disney Employee friends didn't do it this year so thus, I wasn't involved but great to see some pics of it!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Joe Flowers

Imagine the following. Jacob, Theresa, and I all line up in Ruston's living room. Ruston starts playing the following music.

He walks down the line putting our third place medals from Minnie's Moonlit Madness over our necks as we each make a small bow. Once he's done, Jacob then takes his medal and places it around Ruston's neck. We each wave to nobody in general and we're all smiling from ear to ear.

I wasn't expecting the medals to be so nice! They're pretty big medals, plus they've got the logo from this year's madness on it.

Not only that, but the lanyards are even stitched with the year and our placement. Awesome!

This is how I got the photos of the medal above. Thanks Theresa!

We are happy to have our medals! So much so that we wore them around for the rest of the day! What did we do the rest of the day? Stay tuned and keep watching the forums! It was another fun Disney adventure with all four of us and of course I documented the whole thing!

• Selfie Expert

Hahahaha I love the "behind the scenes" photo of how you got the medal shot.

That is REALLY cool how they stitched the the lanyard. Congratulations, again!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

How cool! Thanks for sharing your medals! Those are pretty neat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12