1. The Plaza Gardens is right up against the castle so the area is a natural fit for the expansion of Fantasyland.
The Plaza Inn is right up against Tomorrowland and more specifically Star Tours so it would be a perfect fit for the Jedi show.
2. The area is wonderfully done with immersive theming.
The same degree of theming could be put into a Star Wars area.
3. This new area will allow for a show to be put back in the theater.
Moving the Jedi show would allow for bands to play during the day at Tomorrowland Terrace.
4. The princess area balances out the castle because Pixie Hollow is on the other side.
This will balance out the entrance to Tomorrowland and go with the rocket ships and gold rocks.
And the best one…
5. Those who don’t like it don’t have to go.
People who aren’t a fan of Star Wars could walk on by.
The same arguments can be made in favor of both, but that doesn’t make either fit into their surroundings. As to point 5 it is just as frustrating when something nice is taken away to be told to simply not to go there anymore if one is not in favor of the replacement in either area.