Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Carsland, check! Fantasy Faire, done! So What's Next for Disneyland/DCA?

I can only suspect it will be a new Tomorrowland finally. The actual closing of Innoventions to adapt to the new Tomorrowland.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• ~

Re: Carsland, check! Fantasy Faire, done! So What's Next for Disneyland/DCA?

Hollywood Land in DCA needs lots of work as well.

Inno isn't going anywhere for the forseable future.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Well next is the show coming to the Fantasyland Theater....and some rumored upgrades to Carsland after that...we really have no clue what WILL come next...will Hollywood get a new Muppet show in 2014 after the new movie?
    Will Tomorrowland finally get redone? Or will Frontierland get a new subland?

• Under that tree again!

Finishing up Big Thunder and the Fantasyland Theatre.

It's possibly that the next big thing will be installed next generation things on existing attractions.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Well does this mean there won't be a Princess Overlay behind the castle like Disney World?

Because that seemed like little bang for lotta buck.

• -

I vote for a refurb of the Space Mountain restrooms.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

After the new show and BMTR rehab it's probably going to be nothing, barring a surprise announcement. I think 2014 the company just wants to focus on living off the refreshed, healthy capacity between the two parks. (FF and Magical Map are going to do wonders in soaking up crowds)

2015 is when to start expecting stuff.

i was asking about this when i went to the blue sky cellar. i asked if they had another exhibit planned since fantasy faire is now finished but she didnt have an answer

• Filmmaker

Considering Disney just got done dumping gobs of money into Anaheim for the DCA refresh I imagine 2014 is going to be a rest year for DLR. Maybe another major refurb along the lines of Matterhorn and Big Thunder, but I don't think we'll see anything distinctly new.

After Fantasy Faire settles in, the Fantasyland theater is fully operational, and BTMRR has its refurb completed, I would hope Disney would start work on the rumored Tomorrowland refresh/refurb.

Al Lutz also mentioned possibility of a new E-Ticket being planned where the Festival area is in Big Thunder Ranch, but I would hope DL would focus on TL first, as it's the area in the entire resort that most needs it.

Hopefully D23 Expo will bring some answers.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I vote for a refurb of the Space Mountain restrooms.
    They need to install some of those smell generators that they have for Main Street and pump the odors of the Space Mountain
    bathrooms out to the guests....
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymike View Post
    They need to install some of those smell generators that they have for Main Street and pump the odors of the Space Mountain
    bathrooms out to the guests....
    They could pump the smells into the Space Mountain dome and call the ride interactive like the orange elements on Soarin' or the cookie smell on the Chew Chew Train.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Avid MC reader since 2005

I would vote for replacing Innoventions and Captain EO.

•   
    • Minion

I am guessing we won't hear a peep until the D23 expo. I am hoping for a revamped TL. Followed by a Hollywoodland redo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast