Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Under that tree again!

Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

In the shareholder meeting:
    A shareholder said starbucks in DLR is recieving negative comments. His concern is that with apparenlt the Disney Boards link to Starbucks the company, all Disney coffe will be sourced by Starbucks.

Iger replied with a sorry more Starbucks is coming.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• HYDRA

Re: Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

If it fits in to the theme and people like it, Im ok with it. I dont drink coffee
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• The Tomorrowland One

Re: Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

And is Disney going to continue to use Facebook more and more to interact with its guests? Yes, and it has nothing to do with Sheryl Sandberg being on the TWDC board. They are called independent directors for a reason. Do Oren's past ties with Starbucks make it easier to negotiate? Likely. But he still is independent.

Bob also made the point that the coffee at the parks was a big source of complaints before Starbucks was there. So, uhhh, doesn't that sort of cancel out...? And more Starbucks isn't a surprise. That was already stated in the initial announcement of them entering into the parks.

And I almost got up and asked a question. Almost.

The coffee before sucked. It was like a syrup mixed with hot water. Almost anything is better than that. Also, it was announced that Joffrey's was also being introduced to many areas throughout the park.

Not a big fan of Starbucks coffee, but after seeing how that Nescafe crap is made, I'd prefer it.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Minion

Although I drink coffee once in a blue moon, and I don't like Starbucks, I'm fine with it being in the parks, as long as it's themed appropriately.

I wish it was Coffee Bean and not Starbucks.
    Last edited by jasmineray; 03-06-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• -

This is good news.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Generic Theme park coffee is not strong enough....

So, Starbucks came to the rescue...but I don't drink Starbucks coffee.......

• Banned User

Starbuck's is primo coffee. Hopefully they will have one in DL and DCA.......by next month!

I don't go there very often, but whenever I'm traveling,
    I tend to splurge a lot on stuff like "the good coffee".

• Filmmaker

So apparently there are people in the world who prefer NesCafé to Starbucks. Well, I guess you learn something new everyday. I can't imagine how anyone could prefer the bottom of the barrel brewing of NesCafé to Starbucks.

NOTE: I'm not a huge Starbucks fan personally, but few coffees are more mediocre than NesCafé.

• The doctor is in

I don't drink coffee, but I would have rather had another company move in over Starbucks just for personal reasons. I don't really support Starbucks.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

I am not a huge coffee fan, and I dont like Starbucks at all, but anything has got to be better then the awful coffee they serve in other area's, horrible stuff, took one sip and tossed it.

• No Disassemble!

I don't always drink coffee in the parks. But when I do I drink a venti triple shot mocha, no cream. God bless you Starbucks coffee.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I don't drink coffee, but I would have rather had another company move in over Starbucks just for personal reasons. I don't really support Starbucks.
    I do. I have to have my fix a couple of times a week.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

I am a huge coffee drinker and I CAN'T stand for starbucks. Disney should put Seattle's Best into the park instead.

• 2 shots on the rocks.

Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks....so maybe one day you will get your wish. I love Starbucks espresso, that is all I drink. They pull the perfect doppio machiatto every time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast