Thread: RSR FP question

• Spyder-man

RSR FP question

Is it possible to send the majority of your party (say 10 of 12) to go get in the standby line for RSR first thing in the morning while the other two go get (12) FP for RSR later and then join up with the rest of the party in the standby line? Or is that just completely rude?
    I ask because I have not been to the resort since the addition of Cars Land and it looks like this is the ride to see no matter what the wait.
    Thanks

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RSR FP question

Well, if you are just one or two joining up with your party, I, personally, don't mind that. But I will call out and embarrass a family of 10 joining the one person in their party who was in a line.

Just don't do the latter, is what I suggest.

However, depending on where your party is in line, you will have to crawl past quite a few people and you may get the questionable look from some. Just be prepared for that.

Even 2 people out of 10 might cause a stir. When those 2 people cut into the line the people they are going in front of don't know or care how big the group they are joining is, they just see 2 people walking up in front of them.

At the Leap Year thing last year lines for POC were HUGE and this girl tried to cut in to join her friends, and the people in line called her out and a cast member made her join the end of the line. With RSR being so popular, people are already unhappy about the long lines and might really resent 2 people bypassing part of the line.

Ask a CM if you can meet them up through the FP line or something. Have your family call when they are at the junction and go through that way. I'm sure they won't mind. Just say you were at the bathroom.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• Spyder-man

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Even 2 people out of 10 might cause a stir. When those 2 people cut into the line the people they are going in front of don't know or care how big the group they are joining is, they just see 2 people walking up in front of them.

At the Leap Year thing last year lines for POC were HUGE and this girl tried to cut in to join her friends, and the people in line called her out and a cast member made her join the end of the line. With RSR being so popular, people are already unhappy about the long lines and might really resent 2 people bypassing part of the line.
    You are probably right. I guess a better option would be to just send everybody else to get in line while whoever gets the FPs can just head to the single rider line. Thanks

How much time are you really saving?

• Down Pluto!

Everyone around you will be giving you the stink-eye thinking how rude that was. You are basically gaming the system to the disadvantage of others. Just stay as a group and play nice.

When did cheating become a virtue?

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

• New Member Goes Forth

Personally, all have fastpasses, and see if you can race each other. Other than that, I have no idea
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).