Hello fellow Disney fanatics!

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this, but I just wanted to let you all know about an awesome contest that is going on right now. Threadless.com has issued a challenge for people to design a Disney themed T-shirt involving Mickey and his friends! I feel that it is important for the true fans from the Disney community to get involved and have their voices heard by voting on these designs. A few of these designs may even make it into Disney theme parks, so make your decisions wisely.

Below in my signature is my submission for the contest. I wanted to create something that reflected the effect that Walt Disneyís work had on me, and thought that it was fitting to create a design that reminds everyone about the positive lessons that Walt Disney has taught us. It would be amazing to have your support, but if not, there are plenty of other designs that are deserving of your vote as well. Click on the link below if you would like to cast your vote.

Score The Walt Disney School of Magic | Threadless

Thank you for welcoming me into your community. Itís been an exciting year so far. My girlfriend and I recently purchased our first ever Disneyland annual passes and we are quickly learning about the dangers of pin trading addiction! We also purchased the Hidden Mickeys guide. Can anyone tell me how they have fared with it? My next visit will be at the end of this month and I am anxious to see how the new Fantasy Faire turned out. Again, I thank you all for your time and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!