Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Re: The "I Have A Quick Random Disneyland Related Question, ......." Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post

Is the target on Zurg marked? Or just a plain black hole/circle?
    The target area is only two meters wide. It's a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy Zurg in one shot. It's no bigger than a Womprat.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    The target is not marked; you have to know to look for it.
    I think this mission may take a couple ride-throughs!

Quote Originally Posted by johnlawwhiskey View Post
    Look for the line on his chest. Then look on that line for the small circle, it is dark black in color. If he is not facing you, hitting the targets on his sides will make him turn and face you. One of my all time favorite rides!
    Since it's pregnancy-approved, I think it may be a goal for my next trip to hit that target! Thanks for the description, that helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    The target area is only two meters wide. It's a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy Zurg in one shot. It's no bigger than a Womprat.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I think this mission may take a couple ride-throughs!

Since it's pregnancy-approved, I think it may be a goal for my next trip to hit that target! Thanks for the description, that helps a lot.

Also if you are going for a high score, and not as concerned with "looking your best in the photo", when you are in the tunnel, right before you get out of the tunnel there is a target on the ceiling. If you hit that target, it's 100,000 points.

• Selfie Expert

Hahaha if you've seen some of my TRs, you will see that I'm one to go for the funny photo over a flattering one, so I'll give that target a shot!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

I'm usually the type to sport a funny face when I pass in front of the camera. I normally did that on Space or Screamin. Looking like I was either passed out asleep or with my cheeks inflated, finger in front of my mouth lookin like.......you know. I never did this on Splash because I prefer to ready myself before taking the big plunge.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Thank goodness for this thread! We leave tomorrow for the parks and I keep finding that I have so many questions. I guess this is what happens when it's 6 years between trips.

Anyway, I know this has been talked about before,but I can't remember the details. When entering the parks with multi-day park hoppers, where are the turnstiles that you are now supposed to go to? And, after going to one of those special turnstiles on the first day, do you need to continue to do for the remaining days of the trip? Thanks!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by caseyj View Post
    Thank goodness for this thread! We leave tomorrow for the parks and I keep finding that I have so many questions. I guess this is what happens when it's 6 years between trips.

Anyway, I know this has been talked about before,but I can't remember the details. When entering the parks with multi-day park hoppers, where are the turnstiles that you are now supposed to go to? And, after going to one of those special turnstiles on the first day, do you need to continue to do for the remaining days of the trip? Thanks!
    You can actually now go to any turnstile. They have these little electronic phone looking things that they take your picture with right in line. There are no dedicated lines for it, and you can do it at any turnstile that enters either park. Once they've taken your photo, you just go through like a regular ticket every other time.

Quote Originally Posted by caseyj View Post
    As the OP and creator of this thread, please allow me to say you're welcome. I'm pleased that this thread is helping so many that want to go to DL. Even though I don't live in the DL area anymore, I felt it was a good idea to have this thread around for those that have just a quick question rather than starting a new thread. (Though I still think the Mods should turn this thread into a "sticky." Just so it has easy access and the new guests to the site/thread can find it easy.)

As the OP and creator of this thread, please allow me to say you're welcome. I'm pleased that this thread is helping so many that want to go to DL. Even though I don't live in the DL area anymore, I felt it was a good idea to have this thread around for those that have just a quick question rather than starting a new thread. (Though I still think the Mods should turn this thread into a "sticky." Just so it has easy access and the new guests to the site/thread can find it easy.)
    Yes thank you for this thread. Many times I had a little question that really didn't warrent a new thread and now I can ask whatever I want. Great idea!!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

You can actually now go to any turnstile. They have these little electronic phone looking things that they take your picture with right in line. There are no dedicated lines for it, and you can do it at any turnstile that enters either park. Once they've taken your photo, you just go through like a regular ticket every other time.
    I believe that they are called..................... "i................. Phones?????????????????" Some kind of new inventions. LOL!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

What is this i....................Phone you speak of?

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    I believe that they are called..................... "i................. Phones?????????????????" Some kind of new inventions. LOL!
    I have actually never seen an Iphone in person, only on the Internet. Since the ones at Disneyland are bright pink and bright orange, I didn't realize they were Iphones.

Its called phone cases, John. And Apple does make them in different colors.

• Closed Account

Its called phone cases, John. And Apple does make them in different colors.
    Was it so wrong of me to assume that they had some sort of mini tablet they were using, since they seem to have unlimited memory? Geeze. I had no idea they used Iphones. I've seen them holding them, that's it.

Was it so wrong of me to assume that they had some sort of mini tablet they were using, since they seem to have unlimited memory? Geeze. I had no idea they used Iphones. I've seen them holding them, that's it.
    My apologies John, I meant no offense. Also, I should apologize for my assumption that is based on what I've seen here at the WDW parks. When it comes to the CM's that are standing at the "turnstiles" waiting to assist guests, I've only seen them using devices the size of iPhones. I don't live near DL anymore so for all I know, they could be using larger devices like iPads or tablets. But you could be right. They may not be iPhones and just a device that is similar to them. I was going based on what Ninja said on them being iPhones and the difference in color.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast