Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Re: The "I Have A Quick Random Disneyland Related Question, ......." Thread

Ok then Ghiradelli gives the DLR discount! I remember having a conversation with one of the employees last time we were there. I knew they gave one or the other. Couldn't remember which! They are the only outside vendor that gives the discount she said.

Starbucks may be the place that doesn't take the gift card. I'll find out next trip!

Money-saving tip! We always go to Gibson Girl ice cream parlor. Well, not anymore. The Golden Horseshoe has the same items but they qualify for 10% AP discount. In addition, they have a rootbeer float!

Has anyone eaten the Penne Pasta at Plaza Inn? How about Redd's Rockets. How do the portion size compare? How does flavor compare--are they about the same?

Where in DL or DCA have you gotten a good salad? The only one I've liked is at French Market because they make it right in front of you and it's fresh!

Has anyone had the River Belle Terrace Vegetable Po' Boy? What's on it? Can you compare it to the veggie "dog" in Hollywood Land?

Has anyone had the River Belle Terrace Aunt Polly's Harvest Medley - with choice of dressing. $11.99? Is it just this: Served on top of a field of greens with red and yellow bell peppers, radishes, carrots, parmesan cheese and tossed with our signature dressings?

Thanks!!!

Does anyone know what time Quality Suites serves breakfast? It was the only place available since our trip is short notice and I have never stayed there. Thanks!

I've been told you can get gluten free pizza crust at Boardwalk Pizza & Village Haus. Anyone able to confirm or deny?

Has anyone had the personal pizza & salad at Whitewater Snacks? Do they have a gluten free option? Does anyone think this item would be approximately the same amount of food as the flatbread pizza in the parks?

Thanks!

• i believe in faeries.

Quote Originally Posted by smartlabelprint View Post
    Does anyone know what time Quality Suites serves breakfast? It was the only place available since our trip is short notice and I have never stayed there. Thanks!
    when i was there last week, they served it from 6:30am-9:30am.

Thanks avaren!

• Closed Account

I've been told you can get gluten free pizza crust at Boardwalk Pizza & Village Haus. Anyone able to confirm or deny?

Has anyone had the personal pizza & salad at Whitewater Snacks? Do they have a gluten free option? Does anyone think this item would be approximately the same amount of food as the flatbread pizza in the parks?

Thanks!
    I posted this a page ago in this thread, and it seems appropriate here too!
    Yes, we have premium annual passes and were last at DCA on May 4, 2013. Boardwalk Pizza has both gluten free pizza and pasta; Taste Pilot's Grill and Golden Vine Winery have gluten free pizza options.

Village Haus does not have gluten free pizza, but they do have an Angus Pastrami Burger that you can get with a gluten free bun along with a hamburger and cheeseburger you can get with a gluten free bun. There are dozens of gluten free options at Disney parks!

Whitewater Snacks does not have any gluten free options that I am aware of.

Thanks John, guess I should have read the whole thread!!!

I remember someone in a TR saying they loved the cream cheese filled pretzels. Are those available in DL or just DCA-at Bayside Brews?

• Closed Account

I remember someone in a TR saying they loved the cream cheese filled pretzels. Are those available in DL or just DCA-at Bayside Brews?
    Cream cheese filled pretzels are available at every pretzel cart in Disneyland and DCA. Sometimes they are out of them, so you have to check more than one court. There are carts in Tomorrowland, in Fantasyland near It's A Small World, and down by the Mark Twain loading dock. If the carts are out of the cream cheese filled pretzels Coke Corner always has them on Main Street USA, though it's not open early in the morning.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Note: Whitewater Snacks might not have any of the Gluten Free buns stocked there normally - But if you call and give the Chef a few days Heads-Up, they can probably go around back and borrow a few from Napa Rose or Storytellers, or get a bag of them sent over special the next morning from the Disneyland Resort Bakery. They're pretty good about that.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Thanks Bruce! I think I'd feel bad making them go to all that trouble because we're not celiac or anything. We just try to stay away from large GF sources. We can eat dressings, etc. with gluten.

Has anyone eaten the Penne Pasta at Plaza Inn? How about Redd's Rockets. How do the portion size compare? How does flavor compare--are they about the same?

Where in DL or DCA have you gotten a good salad? The only one I've liked is at French Market because they make it right in front of you and it's fresh!

Has anyone had the River Belle Terrace Vegetable Po' Boy? What's on it? Can you compare it to the veggie "dog" in Hollywood Land?

Has anyone had the River Belle Terrace Aunt Polly's Harvest Medley - with choice of dressing. $11.99? Is it just this: Served on top of a field of greens with red and yellow bell peppers, radishes, carrots, parmesan cheese and tossed with our signature dressings?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast