Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Re: The "I Have A Quick Random Disneyland Related Question, ......." Thread

Given what you both have said, it makes sense. We also are there in early May when the lines are typically shorter - so the standby and fastpass wouldn't be a lot different given where they hook up but if we were to get in line on in a busier time it would be more obvious. The design as is doesn't support a full fastpass.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

For Disneyland's Indy they used to take the Fastpass all the way up the exit to the Load Platforms and you skipped all the line. Until there was a ruling from the Disney Lawyers that everyone had to watch the Safety Film before they rode, every single time. Because if somebody got hurt in the ride and the Judge and Jury found out they hadn't watched the safety instructions...

Now they try not to pack the line too tightly after the film room where you go up and over the bridge to get to the Load platform, but it's way too easy for the CM's to let another 15 minutes of line build up after the Film Room.

Besides, they call it a FastPass, not an InstantPass.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

What is the most expensive item at resort?(merchandise)

Quote Originally Posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
    My guess would be anyone one of the paintings that a person can buy in the art galleries. Or, a Disneyana<sp?> product. Or, one of the crystal figurines. (Which is an outside company, if I remember correctly.)
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
    Dinner for four at the Chef's table at Napa Rose.

Do the Dapper Dans perform at Disneyland at all? I've never seen them in the few times I've been, but we don't spend much time on Main Street during the day. I'd love to catch them!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by iceicebergha View Post
    Do the Dapper Dans perform at Disneyland at all? I've never seen them in the few times I've been, but we don't spend much time on Main Street during the day. I'd love to catch them!
    Yes they perform daily, multiple times a day. You can find the times for the day of your visit on the Disneyland Park Hours webpage by clicking on atmosphere entertainment along the side.

After the main st refurb my dad and I ran up to the cm as we were boarding and asked to ride that caboose. He quickly said yes and to make sure the door was closed as we rode it. People definitely thought we were exclusive VIPs because we heard a lot of people complaining as we boarded. The regular caboose has green walls I think and they're just wood panelling. No one checked on us, so we just rode the train 2 and a half times. A son and mother had fallen asleep on it and were asleep when we got on and off, so im not sure how often they check really. It was night though so I'm not sure if that made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by beckramenoodles View Post
    After the main st refurb my dad and I ran up to the cm as we were boarding and asked to ride that caboose. He quickly said yes and to make sure the door was closed as we rode it. People definitely thought we were exclusive VIPs because we heard a lot of people complaining as we boarded. The regular caboose has green walls I think and they're just wood panelling. No one checked on us, so we just rode the train 2 and a half times. A son and mother had fallen asleep on it and were asleep when we got on and off, so im not sure how often they check really. It was night though so I'm not sure if that made a difference.
    Nevermind.....
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Closed Account

It's been my experience that they do not check the train until it's ready to go down for maintenance, for the night, or for any other reason. I had a friend who rode in the caboose of the train from the minute Disneyland opened until the minute it closed while her teenagers went on all the rides at the park. She wanted to be close in case something happened to them. No one ever came to see if she was still there, except for when other people tried to enter the caboose. You can ride the train as many times as you want until it closes. I have seen people taking naps on the train, spread out against entire benches, and no one pays them any attention.

My dad said years ago there was a restaurant/quick stop cafe on Tom sawyers island...true or false?

WDW has them literally everywhere; hotels, parks, everyone is usually wearing pins there. In my experience DLR only has them at city hall unfortunately.

Has anyone experienced Grad Night as a grad? If I can save up the cash I want to go and I have no idea what to expect or if its worth it.

• Closed Account

My dad said years ago there was a restaurant/quick stop cafe on Tom sawyers island...true or false?
    There was a canteen years ago on Tom Sawyer's Island, I know you could get Pepsi there, but I don't know if they had snacks, they likely did though.It was part of Fort Wilderness.

• Closed Account

Has anyone experienced Grad Night as a grad? If I can save up the cash I want to go and I have no idea what to expect or if its worth it.
    I did, many years ago (1999). I didn't want to go, but am so glad that I did. It was exhausting, hard for me to stay up all night (not my style), and our school had graduation the next day. Grad Nite is completely different now, you get access to the parks most of the day, and aren't as much with other high schoolers only (as regular guests are included). The only thing great about now is they have special night time entertainment and access to attractions in DCA that are closed off to everyone else.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast